Help Desperately Needed!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYGIRLUSA

Reaction score
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]HELP  **DESPERATELY NEEDED! **[/font]

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Hello All, [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I am new to the forum however I have been a viewer of Bobs channel for 4-5 years.  He suggested I turn here for assistance. [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I am in a terrible bind.  I have lost my home to an ILLEGAL forclosure from the worst of them all, [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Wells Fargo Bank! [/font]

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I have found myself with 10 days to sell as many of my belongings as possible to live on until my disability hearing that is not until February or March 2019. During which time I will be living in a vehicle. [/font]

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I have 30 years & 3 generations of belongings in my home & a large lofted barn shed. As a single disabled woman I simply can not move or even get readily situated to sell by myself.  I have noone  to help me & 10 days to do it before the bank sets my entire life on the sidewalk. [/font]

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I am asking that anyone in my area or close by that can help please,  please contact me. I have no income so I can only offer to trade goods for services. I have a lot of goods though... [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Many people are full time on the road & don't need a high end refrigerator or stove, or a pool table & things of that nature.  But I assure you I have so many things of value it would be a more than fair trade off.  For anyone who still has a home or is only part time this is a dream come true.  I also have stock from my previous online home business that is perfect for part timers.  And I will trade that too. Its a 3 bedroom 2 full bath tri level home with full bar & 2 story loft shed packed full.  So It WILL be worth anyone's time to come.  [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]My goal is to sell everything I can to have an income until my hearing next year. [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Many may not know this but you are not allowed to work for a minimum of 2 years prior to application for disability.  I applied in 2014 so I have had no real income for 5 years. I also now have no 401k, no savings,  or anything else. But I have a $12,000 Carved wood mahogany bed with matching wood  canopy.  You see my delima. The things I purchased ad investmebt quality to sell when I retired mean nothing now that I'm in a fight for survival.. & I have a house full of that type of stuff & no way to utilize it.[/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I am also willing to trade high end goods on a value trade for a RV or trailer & or a place to park it. A hightop van Or even a small garage apartment or something for a time.[/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The items that do not sell that are valuable I need to put in storage to sell at a later time.  But again I can't move this stuff alone.  [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]So, I desperately, desperately need help. [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I am a believer in paying it forward & will help ANYONE I can.. So.. Anyone who can help I will make sure you are compensated in Goods. [/font]

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'll say in advance that I can't thank anyone who choses  to help enough.. I just won't ever be able too.. But.. I know that good people always find other good people. Though I did not plan this for my life.. I'm positive that new good people will be entering my life because of it. [/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Thank you, I hope to here from as many people as possible. Please email me & I will respond ASAP. [/font]

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]INFO -[/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Location- Louisville, KY[/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Last Date to move items out before lock change  - Sunday August 12, 2018[/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Items Available - To many to list but here is a very limited list of stuff I posted as a moving sale on Craigslist. [/font]

Moving Sale

Everything must Go!

Downsizing from a 3 bedroom 2 bath & almost everything will be sold. You can furnish a whole house Beautifully in one purchase should you so desire.
TAKE A LQQK!

This is NoWhere Near Everything I have to Sell.

1st floor Living Room -
All Black Furniture
Impossible to find 2 piece Sectional made of a "corduroy type material."
No Microfiber or pleather. (Looked for 5 years) for non microfiber couch. This 2 piece sectional Iain the traditional "L"" shape but can also be separated to make a 2 piece couch & loveseat.

Coffee Table & Gorgeous End Tables
Extremely Unique set features a large coffee table with 2 large drawers that hold a ton of stuff but slide away to become part of the furniture.
The matching end tables. You won't find anywhere. Are also stunning curio cabinets. These matching end tables have glass panel sides & shelves to hold all your treasures with the overhead light included in both. I have never seen these for sale elsewhere.

48 inch Sanyo Flat Screen TV
Black Computer Desk & matching side table for Printer. Framed Art & Other Wall hangings.

Very Large Heavy Silver Gilded Beautiful Wall Mirror can be hung or stood on end.

Beautiful Glass & Cast Iron Art Gallery Pieces. & other.

Kitchen - Special Order Large Kenmore Elite Refrigerator with sliding bottom drawer. This is not sold in store. It was ordered from the manufacturer in Stainless Steal with black sides. In store either or all Black or all Stainless. Ordered to match the fire floor color scheme. This large unit has enough storage capacity to store 3 Gallons of milk & several 2 liters on the inside door Aline. It has a very handy cake drawer that can hold up to a sheet cake. With the less often used freezer drawer at the bottom it leaves a tin of room for groceries. It does have the ability to hook up it's inside icemaker not on the door but inside. However I didn't have the hookup available so I've never used it.

Kitchen Computer Station - Tall Kitchen computer station with a storage cabinet below.

Lower Level Bar/FamilyRoom -
Everything you need for an amazing Bar or Family Room setup

A Pool Table (Non Slate)
Just a table for kids or guests to play on.
Bar refrigerator
Ice Maker
PopCorn Machine
Nacho Machine
Hotdog Machine
Slushie Machine
Smores Maker
Waffle Maker
Drink/Mulkshaker Mixer
32 inch TV
Surround Sound
Brand New Stereo
Hanging Fishtank (Looks like a picture)
Budweiser Wall Barlight
Coors Standing Light
Miller Stringlights
Bar Signs - Various)Jack Daniels items,
Ansel Adams print, others
Bar Glasses (Various)
BarGames

2nd floor Bedrooms -

First Bedroom - Very Large Queen size Mahogany Carved wood 4 post bed with matching Wood Canopy.
This is a must see! & Again something you will not find just anywhere.
Though I have this in a smaller ceiling room this bed was made to stun under vaulted ceilings & would stand out as a a majestic centerpiece in any bedroom. Pair it with any matching mahogany furniture as I did & it will be a showstopper to anyone who sees it.

Also small sidetable w/drawer for keys or phone storage & other mahogany decor pieces.

Vanity Brushed steal in a scroll pattern with oval mirror seat needs tightening & a little cleaning but beautiful addition to anyones glamorous bedroom.

Gorgeous Women's Clothing many with tags. Beautiful one if a kind cocktail dresses, party dresses, evening gowns, matching shoes & purses.

Disney Cars Complete Bedroom Set - Everything Needed to create a Cars Bedroom in 1 Day.

2nd Bedroom -
1 Lightning McQueen Twin Car bed with exchangeable rims. (Bed Only)
1 Matching Twin Cars Bedding Set
1 Cars Slepping bag /Throw cover
1 Lightening McQueen shaped pillow
2 Brand new Cars Sidetable Lamps
1 Lightening McQueen Car Lamp
10 Car Lithographs
1 Large Lightning McQueen Repositionable Wall Mural
2-3 Dozen Small Car wall decals
Multiple Cars Decor Stickers
1 Cars Shower Curtain Ring Set
1 Checkered Flag Decor Wallpaper boarder.
1 Window Valance
1 Decor tape.
1 Cars Garbage Pail
1 Cars Wall Clock
1 Cars Backpack /travel luggage.
1 Cars Boys Rainboots
2 Small mini shelves
2 *Hot Wheels Wall Tracks.
1 Super Combo Pack
1 Connector Pack
1 Cars Wall/Door Poster
1 Rug Decorated City Street.
& many more decorations.

Brand new never assembled 7 piece Junior drumset
Baby, toddler, child clothes

3rd BedRoom -
Nursery/Child/Storage
Includes a mix of items for a nursery to toddler to young child. Items include, items in light pine color.
Convertible Babybed, makes baby bed, toddler bed & full size bed. Old fashioned school Desk, regular Oak colored Desk
Toybox, Winnie the Pooh Table set & Room humidifier, Book Case, a large amount of boys clothing all seasons from newborn to child some never worn, Toys of all kind, many educational toys & a multitude of items to large to list.
But If you are decorating a nursery/toddlers room in Winnie the Pooh classic or modern. You Want to come to this sale.

Yard/Storage - *Large Lofted Barn Shed- This is a large lofted barn shed that holds a tremendous amount of storage. A riding lawnmower fits easily as well as multiple tools & or items with plenty of room to spare & this is only the first floor. The loft hold safely 40 plus large boxes or other.
*This shed is assembled so you will have to disassemble & reassemble or move on a flatbed. Either way this is a steal.

Inside Shed tons of items including chainsaws, painting materials, Laminate flooring new in boxes & tons of other items to many to list.

3 lawnmowers - 1 self propelled lawnmower working 2 others 1 self propelled 1 not non working.

This sell includes items I acquired when my Mother & Great Aunt & Uncle Passed Away. So much stuff that I can't even list it. But includes items like old vinyl records, nicknacks, jewelry, jewelry boxes. On & on you will find something.

Last but not least I have stock Merchindice for a home online business or Flea Market booth.
The first is the big seller ThermaCare Heatwraps & Cold Wraps. These sell themselves online at EBay, Etsy, Craigslist & others. They also sell like hotcakes at fkemarket booths. There are over 200 total cases some (broken) open but include the wraps in their individual wrapping & or boxes. The heatwraps can be sold by the wrap, the box of 2 or the case. The ColdWraps are 1 to a box all in original boxes or casesv& can reused 10xs. Hester's sell from $6-$9 a box & Cold $10 a box these will go for less then half that amount for quick sale. All will make you a quick easy profit.

I also have several bulk boxes of mix & match Stainless design rings & other items that sell well on eBay.

This will be a
BLOWOUT SALE TO GOOD TO MISS!

I will be advertising these items for sale on several online sales sights prior to the sale. First come first serve. I want to sell the household rooms all together as each individual room. But I will separate if the price is right.

Welcome to the forum, and best wishes on your sale.

I would see if there was an auction house in your area. Sometimes they do the sales at the house, but some of them also have a warehouse.
I would think that you would have more than a 10 days notice to vacate. In California it takes a court order and about 3 months to evict anyone. Just because the bank says you have to do something doesn't mean you have to do something. I would seek legal advice for your area. Maybe a para legal. Call the county Clerk and see if they can help or refer you to someone.

Victim of your own success. I can relate.  :(

Sounds like you need a 40ft connex and have it all loaded up in that box, and then moved to a big city flea market where things can be set up and sold on weekends. Would probably be able to make hundreds or maybe a few thousand dollars every weekend. 

I wonder how this happened so quickly, and did it run thru all the legal processes?

Foreclosures and evictions take time.

Hey there Everyone,
Thank you for all your suggestions. No this didn't happen quickly I have been fighting it for years. I spent my entire 401k savings, & every penny I had fighting. And I was given 30 days. 4 days later I was hospitalized for a week & another recovering from the emergency surgery. I have very unreliable people in my life. People who I thought would show up to help me but not one person did. I am & always have showed up for everyone. I never ask for help because I believed my whole life if it's something I couldn't do myself I didn't need to have/do it. Relatively speaking.

But people have used me to store their stuff, stay at my house when they fell down. But now everyone is TOO BUSY! or has their own "Life" to help me. So, I'm on my own. Again, thanks so much for all the suggestions. It looks as if I'll most likely just lose most everything!
I guess I'm not meant to have it. Have a Great Day!

Two things I have learned in my long life... every family has problems and nothing beats a good job to pay the bills.

Best wishes with your problems, and may you get some help in some way.

If you have Facebook, search for your local yard sale groups. Join and post that you are having an Estate or Moving Sale. You won't have to move things, people will carry them out of your house in record time.

Pictures will help sell things quickly, but the words Moving Sale or Estate Sale will have people frothing at the mouth. Especially if you mention a barn too.

Along with Facebook Groups, there is Craigslist and your local paper. Go ahead and list your deadline, let people know what's up for grabs and then sit back and watch the swarm of people converge on your home. Be prepared for very early birds.

Yeah, I've noticed there seems to be some magic in the term "Estate Sale".

KYGIRLUSA said:
 It looks as if I'll most likely just lose most everything!
I guess I'm not meant to have it.  Have a Great Day!

People get so down on me because I hate credit in all its many forms.  The only ones who make out like bandits are the banks.  I'm so sorry for your misfortune and your losses.  You're going to be okay though.  Never give up hope in tomorrow being better than today.

If you spend some time reading on here, you'll find accounts of people who were thrown into this lifestyle and probably wouldn't have chosen it in a million years if everything had gone in order of plans.  Yet they found out that without that awful event like the one you describe, they would have never gotten away and discovered a different and more vibrant life on the road.

You're going to make it.  No matter what happens with all the stuff you have/had.  It's just stuff.  I saw a "humorous" cartoon in an 1850 magazine while doing research for some such thing.  The cartoon was of a wagon in a westward heading wagon train, and the woman was complaining that her husband was dumping a priceless Bavarian buffet on the side of the road.  It was too heavy for the journey and up the road on the next drawing was a long line of piles of priceless things from the old country that were literally useless in their new nomadic lifestyle. 

Hopefully you were able to sell enough to make your transition less traumatic.

I found businesses who will do estate sale in Louisville. I’d call them asap.

Attachments

• 7A5CB059-3210-4AE8-A983-BEC630C0FCCC.png
    7A5CB059-3210-4AE8-A983-BEC630C0FCCC.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 0