Flagstaff, Lookin to meet up.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casca777

Reaction score
I will be in Flagstaff May 4th pm. I've never boondocked in Flagstaff so not sure where nomadsmeet up. I was in Ehrenburg during Christmas for a few days and met many there. I have a brown tacoma pu with shell. PM me with some direccions, thanks.
Roger

I am not near there but plenty of sites off of A-1 Mountain road. Head north and go right at the first fork in the road.

^
I made it, a day late but spent a day in Taos. : )
Found a spot to camp. Thanks for the directions. 
Roger

Hey Roger my names Jr ill be new to the Flagstaff area also. How long you gonna stick around? Im leaving from Oklahoma on the 17th of May, but will prolly stop in New Mexico to rest up and maybe wait for a paycheck before heading to Flagstaff. Anyways would like to find others to camp near and learn some things. Im new to the vandwelling lifestyle and am looking to soak up some knowledge lol. Take care

Hi Jr, 
As far as I know, I will be here into early June.  Hopefully, there will be a group forming. I will be moving around otherwise

JiminDenver is semi-organizing a gathering on a smaller scale than a full RTR, I know I will be there if the trailer gods finish the work on my trailer. Look for his posts and hopefully I'll see you there.

Rob