Finding toilet paper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highdesertranger said:
 believe me when I say I have offended more than you ever will.
And those if us in that category never seem break the habit. Freud loves you.

rvwandering said:
I've deleted some of the back and forth bickering posts.

Yesterday afternoon, I posted what I thought was a humorous statement on this thread, and it was deleted without explanation, within minutes.........  and I wasn't even bickering with anyone.... lol

^
Maybe the joke somehow contributed to the bickering of others.

The mods are fair and usually do a good job.

Joe i deleted your post. it had nothing to do with the thread and was dealing with a illegal substance. i thought it would be obvious to you why it was deleted, sorry. highdesertranger

B and C said:
If I run out, the plan is to hose off with the handheld sprayer.
I have my mini sprayer at the ready, but have yet to do a test run. Still figuring out how to contain the blast. (TMI?)
-crofter

owl said:
I respectfully disagree. There is no difference in the taking something that doesn't belong to you regardless of the value.

The law says there is a difference. Petty theft vs. grand theft, with different levels of punishment.

MrNoodly said:
The law says there is a difference. Petty theft vs. grand theft, with different levels of punishment.
You're right and the law defines them both as theft.

crofter said:
I have my mini sprayer at the ready, but have yet to do a test run. Still figuring out how to contain the blast. (TMI?)
-crofter

I am seriously considering doing this. I have a camp shower that has a sink style sprayer on it. It's essentially a bidet.

There are places all over the world where bidets are more common than toilet paper. If toilet paper actually experiences a long term shortage, I might switch to a bidet. Spray off thoroughly and then do a final wipe with a wet wipe, or a towel if wet wipes aren't available.

butt.....is anyone actually out of TP who is posting in this thread?

Maki should have phrased it; "is there any butt posting here that is out of TP?

Not out yet but(t) prepared for spray time if needed :) :)

^
In difficult times like these, spraying is the answer.

B and C said:
Maki should have phrased it; "is there any butt posting here that is out of TP? 

Not out yet but(t) prepared for spray time if needed :) :)
My cats could spray, is that what you plan on doing?  Of course I have seen guys doing that to bushes when camping.

WanderingRose said:
So if we spray rather than wipe, are we remaining with our pants down and doing a shimmy shake until dry???

Seems you still need to wipe with something.   :s
the bidet gives you a bath...use the smaller sized hand towels to dry off with. Or a dry microfiber wash cloth.