Ehrenberg Caravan Gathering. Who's here. Connect here.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomcor

Reaction score
I arrived at the Ehrenberg site up on the big mesa area. I see a few white vans and trailers around. Anyone else here from the group.
Maybe use this thread for everyone to connect .

I am on my way there. I should be there on the 30 or 31

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I sent you a PM where i’m at if you want to Jam a little.

I am just about to hit the road. I would like to when i stop

I sent the PM to Tom. I think he's near me if you hear from him. I just re-set up my account on the forum and still figuring things out.

People arriving for the Caravan. Just post a note saying you are here. Looks like we have people arriving. I was thinking of trying to have a Halloween gathering.

The area here is very large but we will connect through this post.

Since the purpose of the caravans is tribe building, it makes sense to camp NEAR each other rather than spread all over the location. I know that runs counter to some people's impulses for privacy, but it's a social event.

^^
Just got in about hr ago. I i set my trailer it is a 1977 blue and white. My truck is blue Ford sport tack

I just pulled into the main area of the gathering .I have a white Hightop Chevy Express with RV type Windows in the sides. I am near two other white vans and class c and I see a nice travel trailer. Too. Also the white and blue vintage trailer. I have been with the group for a few years. And have spent time here in Ehrenberg. If I am sitting outside feel free to stop by.

We had about 10 people at the sunset get together tonight. Doesn’t actually start till tomorrow.
Meet some very interesting people tonight.

That's great!  Hope the weather's good. Please keep us posted.

:dodgy: Julie and Alan here. Arrived yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon. Handfull of caravaners here. Had a small meet and greet at Sundown. Looking forward to more arrivals today and introductions.

LivGolden said:
Hope the weather's good.

Mid-80s with upper-50s at night. Very windy today but less so in the coming days.

Music, Yes! I’m not sure I can get to Ehrenberg before the caravan has to move—but I want to keep up with where the “jammers” are going to be. I’m a novice rhythm (acoustic) guitar plunker. Do some singing (country, bluegrass, folk, and harmony on classic rock) so I can’t wait to meet up with y’all. In SC now, moseying west toward warmer days. I’ll check back here for jam info and where to find y’all. Happy Trails! justLindaW [at] yhoo dot com

I'm here N 33° 35.383 W 114° 28.829 in a small light blue SUV.

I’m stuck in KY for now jealous as hell...

Jill said:
I'm here N 33° 35.383 W 114° 28.829 in a small light blue SUV.

To get to gathering take the main road you came up on further towards the top of the Mesa. You will see a bunch of rvs and vans off to the left. Take that road going left.

Latest posts