doomed... lol

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyDogs

Reaction score
Saw something today that, again, eroded my faith in humanity...
PorcheNO.JPG

*shakes head, walks away...*

Attachments

• PorcheNO.JPG
    PorcheNO.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 117
I just find it disappointing... a roof rack on a convertible boxter..
just seems .. so.. sad. lol

like painting an Airstream.....
you Can.. but.. *sigh*

I see nothing wrong with that. Actually looks like someone did a real nice job on it too. They probably like to kayak or use a stand up paddle board and like a car that handles well. Killing two birds with one stone is no crime where I come from.

Kind of like the driver of that car seeing someone living in a van and going "We're all doomed, there are some things you CAN do, but it should just never be done"

Looked that up online, it's actually pretty cool. Designed and manufactured by Porsche, using factory mounting points. Can carry a bike, kayak, rocket box. etc.

roof-rack-holidays.jpg

In the 80s I had a Porsche 944, its cargo area was cavernous and with the hatch up I could carry 4 x 8 sheets of drywall etc. With the passenger seat folded forward I carried a 28 foot extension ladder.

Attachments

• roof-rack-holidays.jpg
    roof-rack-holidays.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 23
reese6.jpg

Putting a Vette in a Porsche thread?

We're all doomed. . .

8-(

Somewhere in my Sturgis pictures I have a picture of a custom hard-tail chopper pulling a little pop-up tent trailer.

Weird.

It is a nice looking rack but thinking of putting a rack on a Porsche doesn't sit right with me either... My initial thought was how does one get in and out of the car with the rack on. I'm only 5'6" but I bet I would be doing the limbo to get under the bar...

Could be worse I guess. A trailer hitch on a Rolls Royce would mean the end of civilization as we know it.

You knew this was coming

(Rolls Royce Towing a Caravan)