No Turning Back Now... Greetings

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cy_5th

Reaction score
Today is the day I start a new chapter/adventure in my life. No turning back. I can't I'm locked in for the next 100 months. Lol.

I will be picking up and given an orientation on a Class B Full Coach Ethos LI 20T (Van up) RAM® ProMaster 3500 window van today.

From profile: love the great outdoors - camping, hiking, cooking, animals, fishing, skateboarding, Ambition snowskating (boycotting ski/snowboard resorts), Golf for fun, climbing (beginner at best) bouldering, clay shooting (Sporting Clays), RC car hobby) club racing on dirt tracks.

I have an 8 year old Lab Retriever named Chester.

PXL_20231027_220632719.jpg

I now, have no house not by choice...this will be my new home. What was suppose to be a retirement dream is now a reality. But at least now I can get all this hands on knowledge so by the time I retire I will be ready.

See profile for little more personal stuff.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the Van Living forum Cy :)

There are plenty of answers here and people with good advice.
I have a couple sites below that may offer some helps for you
as you start your venture.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I probably could have started a step down with a generator. More reliable. I think am already having Lithium battery being able to hold a charge issues. It won't even charge while driving.

Amongst other things that I am able to solve lol. I am learning as I go. Butt this LI battery model. A lot of electrical.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I probably could have started a step down with a generator. More reliable. I think am already having Lithium battery being able to hold a charge issues. It won't even charge while driving.

Amongst other things that I am able to solve lol. I am learning as I go. Butt this LI battery model. A lot of electrical.
Post about the issue in the Life on the Road > Batteries forum