Moby Takes Another Hit

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanFan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moby, my "Once Van," has been hit while parked on the street in front of our house for the second time. My guess is it happened about a week ago. The fiberglass on the rear wheel flare was broken off, and there is a small dent on the bumper. The van is old and semi-retired, so I doubt I will get it fixed. If someone had had the decency to let me know, we could have worked something out. Exasperating.

It might be worth having a video camera there to record the license plates of the offenders.

Probably not too hard to spot, as a full sized van is likely a lot more stout than the vehicle that hit it...

It might be worth having a video camera there to record the license plates of the offenders.

Probably not too hard to spot, as a full sized van is likely a lot more stout than the vehicle that hit it...
The van might be stout overall but fiberglass parts are not particularly stout. The other vehicle is likely scratched but not necessarily badly dented.

The van might be stout overall but fiberglass parts are not particularly stout. The other vehicle is likely scratched but not necessarily badly dented.
True. We can only hope... Lol