Covid vaccine.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spouse and I recently passed our one year anniversary of Stay-at-Home. She is less than two weeks from her second vaccination. She had no symptoms from the first. I got my first Moderna vaccination on Thursday. Experienced about eight hours of substantial aches lessened by applying heat on aching areas. My final vaccination, which is already confirmed, will be on April 1st. We head out for our first NM state park trip a week after that. It will be awesome to get out.

bigsallysmom said:
It will be awesome to get out.

Hear,hear! Got my 1st today.  About April 15 I hope to be on the road again.

Just got back from our little three hour excursion to get our shots. Easy peasy.

Had my first today. Arm is a tiny bit sore if I really push on it. Bet that hurts way less than a tube shoved down your throat!!

I guess I won’t push on it [emoji12]

Ya'll can have my place in line. If I get it I will be last.

I got my second shot (Moderna) yesterday, Friday. 30 hours ago. I've had very limited discomfort but my Sweetheart had to go to the ER with allergic breathing problems. She was prescribed an inhaler She is an RN so has experience with all of this and isn't prone to overreacting.

Here in Pensacola it seems like appointment opportunities are becoming easier to find. I'm in the over 65 crowd. Both my shots took about 30 minutes including the 15 minute waiting period.

Guy

No vaccine available where I am without driving close to 100 miles into a busy city. But I did check availibilty where I might be staying next month and it is available there. Guess I will just hang in there a few more weeks and if lucky get a the 1 dose version.

I’m in north Texas and was supposed to take my second Moderna shot two weeks ago, but then everything froze... So I got it last week. My arm was a little sore for two days, but that’s normal...

Latest posts