Cargo Trailer advice (Interstate Loadrunner)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aesop

Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking of getting a cargo trailer loadrunner, brand is interstate, made by trailers plus.

as of right now, I am aiming for a 6×12 White colored, loadrunner cargo trailer with the swing (barn doors) NOT ramp door.

however i am seeing that these are few and far between. Do most people who go with cargo trailers end up and try to go with the swing (barn doors)? I don't really have any need for a ramp door.

ant advice is appreciated.

I have a new 6x12 cargo trailer with barn doors, and would never buy a ramp trailer for camping use. I can even open the barn doors, throw a tarp over the doors and have my own private camping shower. Barn door trailers are available in south GA as many are built at the factories there. I can send you a dealer to contact if you need it, just pm me.

These are now in short supply and cost around 4 grand....more or less. 

A few years ago they were in stock at all the trailer dealerships....and cost around $2500 for years. Then POOF!

Lumber, steel, copper, labor costs, all up, up, up. 

You will probably have to order one. And if you do, I highly recommend ordering it to be equipped with brakes.

I think most people that buy cargo trailers are loading equipment, ATVs etc into them where having a ramp is essential. So you don't see many with barn doors on dealer's lots and for sale used either. I've been looking off and on for a trailer for a while and that's the conclusion that I've come to.

Camper said:
I have a new 6x12 cargo trailer with barn doors, and would never buy a ramp trailer for camping use.  I can even open the barn doors, throw a tarp over the doors and have my own private camping shower. Barn door trailers are available in south GA as many are built at the factories there. I can send you a dealer to contact if you need it, just pm me.

I'm a long ways away from Georgia. what brand of cargo trailers are they?

Latest posts