CANCELLED Summer 2017 RTR in Flagstaff CANCELLED!!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adipastino, don't worry about bears. I camped close by all summer in places with just a few campers and had no problems. As usual, if you have pets, watch for coyotes.

Diane

Bob, a thought came to me today. What is the possibility and feasibility of having a dumpster on site as well? Would be real convenient.

Bob, Count me in. I'll donate $50. I'm in the area already. Hope you are looking at the 1st location closest to Flagstaff. I can also do leg work in Flag. In mid April if need be.
Steve Austin

dragonflyinthesky said:
Adipastino, don't worry about bears. I camped close by all summer in places with just a few campers and had no problems. As usual, if you have pets, watch for coyotes.

Diane
Yes, DO watch for coyotes. They are so bold in NM they come right up to rural houses where the dog is running around one part of the yard, with owners in another part, and they grab the doggy and munch 'em down.

It's not just tiny dogs, they'll go after medium size dogs too so keeping them on a leash is important. I love wild animals, incl coyotes, but if I owned a dog I'd be very careful.

Would it be possible for someone who isn't on the road yet to stop by and say hi for a few hours? Not sure if there are any attendee requirements. :) I"ll donate as well.

soounds sweet, i'll probably come up that way, and will donate toward the cost of the mandated potties...  how do i do that and when?

Hopeful said:
Would it be possible for someone who isn't on the road yet to stop by and say hi for a few hours? Not sure if there are any attendee requirements. :)   I"ll donate as well.

Yes, everyone is welcome at the RTRs so please stop by! Even if you aren't on the road you will still learn a lot from other attendees and meet a bunch of really nice people. Hope you can make it!

Count me in for a $20 donation for Porta potties. I plan to be there for the summer 2017 RTR, assuming all goes well.

I will be there and I will donate to the porta potties.

Yay! So excited since I missed the winter one. I really really hope I can make it. I'm happy to donate towards the portapotti cost, just let me know how. Even if it turns out I can't make it, I'll donate. 

Thanks for all you do!

I doubt I can make the trip that soon.

I'd love to take Mom for a 2 - 3 day trip. But, June 1 will be too soon,

However...you never know. So count me in on a donation....$50.

Hey...just cause I donate, that doesn't mean I have to actually use it ..right?
I'd pay extra just to avoid it.

So glad I looked under this heading!
I would love it...first time ever.  That will give me a few days to get up to my granddaughters graduation on the 17th in Washington (the state). I will donate.

I would like to attend and also would be happy to contribute towards expenses.

I will pitch in whether I can make it or not.  You always answer my questions and I greatly appreciate it.  Has literally saved my life a few times.  Just post a pay site.

DLTooley said:
How about a gathering in the Solar Totality, August 21?

-I was thinking on spending at least part of the summer in Wyoming. I went to Craigslist to see if a private individual was renting out a space. I was surprised because of the solar event, some were charging over a hundred dollars a night for just a place to park. I haven't looked into BLM land yet.

I plan to be there, and I will donate.  I am now in a 34' Class A, will there be room for it there, or should I plan to tent it?  I'm down in Apache Junction right now, and am not sure where I'll be this summer.  But I will be at the RTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.