CANCELLED Summer 2017 RTR in Flagstaff CANCELLED!!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
akrvbob said:
I've had a change of plans and

THERE WILL NOT BE A SUMMER RTR
Thanks for letting us know, Bob. Time spent with your Mom is important.
See you at winter RTR.

akrvbob said:
I can't take any risk of repeating last year's disaster at the summer RTR, so I am working on getting a permit. They are going to require at least 4 porta potties so I am proceeding. with the assumption we will need to take donations to cover that cost.

I'm waiting to hear from the Forest Service, once I have, I'll finalize the details.

How many of you think you would come to the Summer RTR in Flagstaff, June 1-11?

If so, would be willing to make a small donation toward the portapotties--it'll be over $500?
My plan is to move around the area between Grand Cyn and Flagstaff. Just let me know where to show up with my donation. I'm in FS now, SNOWING out at A1A road, turn left onto Madrid Rd. Come join me then on to Williams when it clears.

Jchapman said:
My plan is to move around the area between Grand Cyn and Flagstaff. Just let me know where to show up with my donation. I'm in FS now, SNOWING out at A1A road, turn left onto Madrid Rd. Come join me then on to Williams when it clears.

The summer RTR has been cancelled, (see post #79 of this thread). People will be meeting, but on an informal unorganized bases.

I am closing this thread and editing the original post

Status
Not open for further replies.