Cammalu is Stranded in Mt Vernon!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GotSmart said:
That post is almost enough to earn a stinkin badge.   :rolleyes:
And she forgot to "pack".  As well as, left her instant charger battery at home.   :cool:   I'm just giving u a hard time and probably would have done something like that too.  :p This is a learning experience for me, and I'm ordering long jumper cables and an instant charger.  Thanks for the reminder Cammalu.  Put some ice on that leg when you get home.  Take it easy, peace.

I'm home and already want to get gone again [emoji37].

I don't know where I'll go next but the mind is spinning around in all different directions. I think I have time to sneak in a small trip before my long Mexico trip next month.

To all you sarcastic meanies who needed to make fun of me, take that:

9c6e6ee0a8fee20ccbfd6a0d38c35e28.jpg

So all us guys need to do to get a smooch is to be mean? Yay!

That's not a smooch. It's a kiss my butt mean face. I guess I could have done better but it's what I had available on my phone.

My niece constantly takes selfies and sends them to her friends and family members. I got so sick of seeing her love of self I made a series of photos a couple weeks ago to send back to her each time. It worked. I don't get her constant stream of selfies anymore.

What's surprising is that I've been able to use a few of the selfies I took for her like I use emojis [emoji15]

Oh,okay. I realize this a G-rated forum. Thank goodness.

Cammalu said:
My niece constantly takes selfies and sends them to her friends and family members.

My sister does that too...but usually the pictures are of her and a couple of her hot girlfriends...so I dont mind....

:D

tx2sturgis said:
My sister does that too...but usually the pictures are of her and a couple of her hot girlfriends...so I dont mind....

:D

Your Sister???

Now THAT ain't right.

Eeeeewwwwwwww tx2!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammalu said:
My niece constantly takes selfies....

When I joined Flickr a few years ago, I made the mistake of making a comment about how sad it was that so many people found that the most interesting thing they could photograph was themselves.

I know!!!! I'll bet my niece has thousands of selfies and each one looks the same to me. She also uses a smile that she never has in real life

Cammie, you look so beautiful fu and all! :) No offense, just playin' okay? I pictured you with short hair so you and I were both wrong! lol gorgeous! BTW, come visit me in CA when going to Mexico if I'm still here...

Xfiles lol. You have a distorted sense of humor if that photo is beautiful. Go back to the you ain't right room and stay there until further notice.

I will be on the move in Mexico. I have an appointment on Juarez then immediately leave for Zacatecas. Leaving Mexico will probably be thru Laredo but I'm sure our paths are going to cross out there one day! This trip I'll have my niece and her hubby with me.

Never had short hair. This is the very shortest and I'm letting it grow again.

Cammalu said:
Xfiles lol. You have a distorted sense of humor if that photo is beautiful. Go back to the you ain't right room and stay there until further notice.

I will be on the move in Mexico. I have an appointment on Juarez then immediately leave for Zacatecas. Leaving Mexico will probably be thru Laredo but I'm sure our paths are going to cross out there one day!  This trip I'll have my niece and her hubby with me.

Never had short hair. This is the very shortest and I'm letting it grow again.

LOL, Okay, I will stay in the corner :p , LOL!  I still think you're beautiful and I'm heterosexual, :)   I never got a badge, but maybe at the RTR?  Why, are you going to Juarez for, Tequila!?    :D

An immigration appointment for my niece's hubby. He's a great man and we've been working on this forever.

Cammalu - how was your experience with Good Sam towing?

Blanch, everything went ok but it did take awhile. The place they called was an hour and a half away.

Latest posts