Reporting My 2nd Review, Living on BLM Land on My New Camper/Truck

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
First, thank you for the replies on my 1st review and decided to write a second and answer a few questions on this one. it be nice if I could reply to everyone in one post on post one but I think it replies to each one below one another. Second, I have been taking video after video of my life and how things are going but since I don't have a fast or home I can't post them. I do have a relative who just gave me an ok to stay with her in Baja (5 minutes after you cross the border) until I figure out where I"m going and will upload them there. Third, I am no longer or ever going to return to Colorado unless I'm others or know I'm going to meet others. The driving took a toll on me and it sucked! I am currently back in my home town "San Diego." I 've been boon docking here since I left the night mare of YUMA! I passed the area where "Bob" talked about near "Algodones" and to tell you the truth I don't know how anyone can stand that desert heat, my fuel pump died on me right where the "Inspection" station was at the end of YUMA! I had to rent a hotel for a week because it was cheap 200 a week and had to really rest, I had been driving for long hours and very slow because I was pulling a 4x9 U haul trailer after I ran out of patience with the BLM land and the hatred from others and their homophobic minds and many gunshots! 

First, I am not  a flaming "gay" person with a rainbow flag in face nor do I act like one. I believe the whole thing started at the 1st BLM land at some reservoir where some SOB and his friend in an RV where staying. The BLM spot was a tiny spot and this guy in his RV had his entire crap spread outside on sticks and as if he had just washed everybody's clothes or something but it was as if you where looking at some guy upin the Himallayan mountains with those bandana hanging on loooooong ropes with messages except this guy and his friend decided to be the opposite of friendly "NamYohoRenge" nice! The RV guy had some other "demon" parked next to him in a small station wagon, "Subaru" if I'm correct. When I got there I was wearing my comfortable usual shorts and plad tennis shoes. I do not wear shorts that go down to your ankle either, I like to be very comfortable and my shorts to above the knee. Sometimes they are jeans and others are like short running shorts, comfort is my preference. Those long shorts started by a basket ball player who said he felt fem in them then after that the whole team followed! Your manhood and self confidence in your manhood is in you not your clothing. So, this guy in the stationwagon decided to make funn off my after I got out of my truck and went into my camper, he and his fkedup knucklehead friend in the RV decided to make fun of me and I overheard it. The nextthing you know It was spread all over the campground and after that it seemed its all I heard, even knew people who drove up where being given the news that "I" was who knows what and I could feel the negativity all over so  decided to sleep and leave the following day! The next few days I ran into the sam POS in the station wagon at another BLM land with another person in an RV! The list goes on and on... I ran back down to town to see about other places far from these people but the last draw was the gunshots very near me and that one dude pulling his pants down and shaking his ass in plain bold view! You know, i'm not exactly gay and do consider myself Bisexual and would much prefere a female in my bed than a man if I could ever find one that is! 

My frustration has gone down a bit after I arrived to San Diego and been staying at my favorite spots and been parking with no hassles anywhere at night, LOVE IT! I am trying to figure out if I can afford to go to the SF Pride fest, I am also trying to figure out how to find a spot in BAja beach areas because I hear that you can buy a piece of land for a few grand down and make payments, I am a Mexican citizen. My batteries are still dead after the guy who repaired my Fuel Pump said he charged both my batteries but when I left YUMA and parked somewhere near El Centro (El Centro is a nasty nasty filled town full of nasty nasty ugly drug infested and gang like people, rented one night and left within 2hrs after seeing the cockroach thugs scamming my truck and stuff in the parking lot for 2hrs I watched them out my window. I turned the key in and said I'm sorry I cannot stay here, lost 50, no refund). Never stayin El Centro! I tried to connect my batteries and not one of them worked. I absolutely love San Diego but I still have to visit the Nazi DMV, deal with MediCal., and I've found a mailing address also to help with my SSI and got it fixed yesterday. I wish I could stay here permanently but I'm going to visit bAja a bit next week and I also am very unhappy with my camper. 

My camper was $2000 and the fridge pilot comes on but not the fridge! The stove works great and so does the oven, If I can get the fridge to work I'd keep it! The sinks pump has a short and works if you wiggle the red cable under the toilet and batter compartment. My knees, temperament, and frustration are not gently lately due to so much frustration from life and things that have happened to me in my entire 51yrs of life. Life has not been very nice to me and I've been use to the idea of death. I'm an undesirable, a nomad, a nothing I've become! God does not even desires me. My whole life all I ever wanted was to get married, have kids, live in a little house with a white picket fence and Ive been nothing but a fk up! Even buying this big truck was a mistake, the dealer took me for $6500 and it has mechanical problems, now you know a little about the camper and might sell it and get me a pull trailer to put into the piece of land in Baja if I can find one that suits my taste and then again... i sometimes wonder if I will reach the age of 55 due to the stress, depression, bad luck of life, and the list goes on and on and on. I always say that if a lovely lady showed up and lifted my life up with love and affection it surely would make me want to live for her, she would be treated like a queen and who knows what else I'd do show her my gratitude to have found someone that would simply caress me and tell me "I love you Mario." For now though there is nothing anywhere near approaching that and all I have is death approaching me and finding ways to make it fast and quick, I think alot about "Bob's" friend who committed suicide and said "I've been a fk up in ths life and learned from it and there is no way to correct them so I'm going to start new" and boom, he left, he killed himself! I just hope that I find some peace in BAja, I've been there and once I tak care of the Nazi DMV and get my meds at Kaiser I should be leaving to BAja. 

I tried to upload a video but it rejected, I tried to upload pics and said they where to large! So... I guess I can't do much can I? Even this website finds me unworthy! anyhow...  I have many more pics and vid's to upload and will do once I get my U tube Channel up, I do believe I have a channel I'm not mistaken. More to come. Oh, the other reason I left BLM lands was that there is non/zero/zilch of phone or anything reception. Down here in Baja I can get cell for 12 bucks a month and then you tether it to your laptop and bam! You can also get a really nice antena and bam, you got TV! Up in BLM, what is it $400 for a service or the antena? Nah! Even here in SAn Diego or the coasts you need just a a good TV antena and bam, TV anywhere! When I rented in Colorado I remember waking up and watching every single day "The View" with a great coffee and breakfast and that alone was enough to motivate me to get up and lived. Simple stuff but hey, it helped.

sounds like a gas fridge check the pilot light I had to move mine around a bunch clean it and make VERY SURE your rig is level. I had a major ammonia leak so it was toast.

wagoneer said:
sounds like a gas fridge check the pilot light I had to move mine around a bunch clean it and make VERY SURE your rig is level. I had a major ammonia leak so it was toast.

The guy I bought it from said it was a propane powered fridge and not even he could get going. Leveled? I can barely level my head! Hah!

jacks18614 said:

To much info huh? Don't read my posts then, move to the next post or block me, I'm going to write all I want no matter what you think feel, this life is all I have left. Why do people want to take away what little they have and become an....??????? Why??? I don't recall anywhere on these forums to post certain things others want to read or limited to a word count? Did I miss it? Better yet, why don't you just sit back and read posts and chill! Let people be who they are and and if you don't like their posts then find some other posts!

Perhaps they were trying to be helpful, just too lazy to go into detail.

Posting long general screeds on a variety of topics, with few line breaks, means that very few members will bother reading it, in this age of short attention spans.

So if you are writing as self-therapy, no problem, do what you like.

But if you are looking for others to help with specific information or advice:

one topic per thread, choose the right sub forum

try searching, educating yourself first so you ask smart questions, rather than repeating ones we see every few days

short and succinct, only background info that is relevant to the issue

clearly worded title, lots of line breaks so easy for people to scan and get the gist in a few seconds

Just guessing, but maybe that's what they meant, trying to help you learn how to get more and better responses to your posts here.

Wow! sounds like you have a quite a time and not in a good way! you can’t control how people react to you - some people are just jerks (nicer term then I am actually thinking). You can only control if you remain around them, listen to them and if you going to let them tear you down.

You also sound like you need to be around kinder people AND you need to be kinder to yourself as well! You really sound overwhelm and a bit frantic. It may be a good idea to find a nice calm quiet place and just stay there a while. Take care of yourself, eat well and be in nature!

Try try try not worry about what is not or what may be …..Just focus on what is right now. Not to sound like a new age hippy, don't care if I do, but have you tried meditation? It’s really good to clear your mind.

The sort of people that need such suggestions the most tend to just get more annoyed even agitated hearing them.

Hi Mario,

Sounds like you've had a tough time, I hope things turn around for you.

First, unless your testicles are falling out of your shorts - their length (the shorts, not your testicles) shouldn't be an issue LOL. The guys who were making fun of you and being jerks, well - not much you can do about that. People can be awful, sometimes. Wish there was a way to always avoid them, but sometimes you just can't. I used to say, "kill 'em with kindness," but honestly, some people aren't worth the attention you give them by being kind. Ignore, delete move on.

Also, you don't owe us or anyone else an explanation of whether or not you are gay or bi or tri. Live your best and true self.

There is a song from Pink, "Perfect," that I really like. A bit of the lyrics go, "change the voices in your head, make them like you instead." The things you say about yourself makes me very sad for you.

Wish I knew what else to say to you to encourage you.

Best wishes, and hope that you find your joy

Co33 said:
Wow!  sounds like you have a quite a time and not in a good way!  you can’t control how people react to you - some people are just jerks (nicer term then I am actually thinking).  You can only control if you remain around them, listen to them and if you going to let them tear you down.  

You also sound like you need to be around kinder people AND you need to be kinder to yourself as well!  You really sound overwhelm and a bit frantic.  It may be a good idea to find a nice calm quiet place and just stay there a while.  Take care of yourself, eat well and be in nature!  

Try try try not worry about what is not or what may be …..Just focus on what is right now.  Not to sound like a new age hippy, don't care if I do,  but have you tried meditation?  It’s really good to clear your mind.
I've left Colorado a long time ago and now in Baja Mexico at an amazing campground for almost nothing and I have electricity and only a few feet from the ocean! I wake up to the ocean i sleep to the ocean and I take a poop in my camper with the door open and watch the ocean wiping my butt! Where is this at? Just a bit south of "Primotapia." The only annoying thing is when the stupid idiots come with their annoying upma umpa music and its so loud I have to go to the side of my palapa. I yet to go to Sea of Cortez but the trip from Colorado, registering in Ca, and other expenses have taken a toll and am stationed at this camp for a few months, I can even stay for as long as i want and told I could build a little fence to shut everyone out of my path, its truly an amazing little spot but even much better when its the weekdays. I've taken tons and tons of videos but have yet to edit them and upload them on my U Tube Channel "Nomadic Mario." To be quiet honest with you I feel like I'm debriefing and de-stressing from the brutally sad and horribly depressing life I had living in Colorado. Everyone I talk to assumes I was in Denver or Springs or up in the mountains! I was in the middle of fking nowhere East of Pueblo towards La Junta! I am really enjoying my stay at this campground so much I really don't want to leave and was offered to stay as long as I want plus the owner asked me if I knew others who are living in their RVs or vans and such so he can rent spots but monthly. I'd love to show you my views from my palapa and camper but I don't want to dick around with size dimensions required to upload here so I'm going to wait until I have the proper time and internet power to upload these videos I've been taking.

What are you paying Mario? Sounds great

I carry 1' cut up 2 x 6 pieces to level rig with a bubble level in the fridge you want the flame to go straight up the tube for max results.

Cammalu
What are you paying Mario?  Sounds great

Hi Cammalu? there are a lot of typos here I just read my battery is solo it will not allow me to do a number of things so I will edit it later my apologies but I hope most of what I'm saying and thank you for reading. I am paying $150 for a month and the owner says I can stay here as long as I wantthere is free electrical hook up but if you run an hour conditioner he will definitely have to pick of up more. There is water that a truck bring here and I use it too shower and clean my dishes.I talked to the water tanks truck guy about filling my camper water reservoir and I've managed to figure a way to rig something for his pipe to fitmine because all he has is this huge hoes the removed from the truck and on the water in the girls next to the toilet and sometimes that water get a bit 230 from the bucket that people use 2 flush toilet but sometimes very clean and that's when I wholesome in my camper with my own plane bucket. I have a very large campground and I built a bamboo around me because wendy other come here sometimes they will cross writer for the year areas and I put a stop to it and the owner and wife are very happy with my bamboo fencing.for the money it's definitely worth it because I don't know where else you're going to find $150 parking and with free electricity and water right in front of the ocean.be nice to have permit people here speak english 4 have good character.I'm a strange very reserved guybut sometimes it would be nice to have decent conversation with someone because most of the people here we come get drunk eat play love music and then leave, 99 percent are those the weekend. The remaining days lake sundays always up until friday late it's just so relaxing like you're on your own here.I noticed a few typos here butI'll fix them later.here's a picture I took this morning sitting in my camper looking outside, isn't it pretty?hell yeah. Period. For 150 bucks? eat your heart outpeople paying rent up the Wazoo and those pain property taxes about is much is your mortgage every month hah!!!

No pic came thru Mario. $150 on the beach sounds wonderful. Does the campground have a name?

Cammalu said:
No pic came thru Mario. $150 on the beach sounds wonderful. Does the campground have a name?

I'm curious and want to see your photos, email them to me brian at dtimn.com and I will re-size and upload.

Hello everyine, I did not realize I was posting in BLU Land review. In a few days I'm gonna a switch phone Co. and see about installing internet at this campground. Plus, it's  a drag seeing  constant msgs regarding pic size

Hi Mario!  I love your posts.  I would love to go to Baja.  What is the name of the campground or how could I find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.