Bye Bye tin cans????

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maki2 said:
The foil packets of tuna will help you with portion control so you lose weight faster.
boy howdy!... i did think that an adequate pirtion size is one of the selling points of a packet for me.  i hate having to waste food and lugging around a catsup bottle or half eaten cans of spaghettios and beef hash is not ideal in my tiny fridge.
It nay have been a musing one late night but  i recall an old thread looking at packing up food stocks efficiently... comparing, weighr,space, cost and nutrition....
it nay have just been a thought i thunk at 3am... it may need to be ressurected.. does anyone else recall that thread..?

but ya portion control is much needed right now... a while back i was laying on the van couch watching tv and needed the remote and couldn't find at my side...
After having stood up... i eventually found it... stuck in my belly..LOL...tho it did take me a moment..

today i bought the Rhodes rise and bake cinamon rolls ... I'll just have to find a channel that doesn't need changing.

All I can say is that I have eaten thousands of pounds of really good food to achieve my current weight, and I'm not about to start eating tuna out of pouches and other disgusting foods and destroy years of good eating behavior.
A man I respect used to say, that eating out of cans and boxes is for the dogs!

ok
I got the armor on.
Go!

Maybe a viral challenge of 30 days and a glove box?? 

is it possible to live 30 days from stocks in your glive box?
im guessing a lot of beans..powder potatos, powder eggs and packs of tuna

anyone got tiktok?

Hey, hey watch it! My dog eats ground beef (steak once every couple of months) raw veggies and brown rice. She only eats a tiny bit of pure beef out of a can to supplement! Ok it’s because I’m a vegetarian that I can afford her meat. But she has a lovely diet. ;-) I eat more out of cans than she does. LOL