BLM maps

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blars

Reaction score
At the RTR, when we were discussing maps to find BLM land, I mentioned that I had seen some for sale at the Chiriaco Summit information office.&nbsp; On my way back through, I bought a couple.&nbsp; They are "BLM Special Edition Surface Management Status Desert Access Guide" dated 1998 and 1999 for the two I bought.&nbsp; Each map covers about 30x45 miles, and is quite detailed.&nbsp; At $5+tax per map, it would cost a lot for the full set.&nbsp; The two I got are Blyte (includes Quartzsite) and Eagle Mountains (most of Joshiwa Tree NP and the area south). <br>

Thabks for finding that Blars. If you are going to be spending time in ne area it would be well worth getting one of those maps. Very helpful, thanks! Bob<br>

<P><FONT size=3>I'd love to find BLM maps, like the Delorme state-based books, that would reside on my laptop.&nbsp; Given that space is at a premium in my Prius, an electronic version would be great.&nbsp; I've done a bit of looking, but so far I haven't found anything.&nbsp; I suppose I could scan the pages of the books, but I'm looking for a easier alternative.&nbsp; Suanne</FONT></P>

<P><FONT size=3>I should have been clearer.&nbsp; I'm looking for maps that show BLM land that would&nbsp;reside fully on my laptop.&nbsp; I could use Google Earth, and probably other online mapping tools as well, to find local BLM land.&nbsp; But, I'm not counting on always being connected.&nbsp; I'll check out that website Blars.&nbsp; Thanks, Suanne</FONT></P>