Approval

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckwilk

Reaction score
My posts have to be approved before being posted, how about you? Are you one of those? I think it would be interesting how many here are in this camp? Just saying.

Naughty, naughty....Now behave yourself....

I have said things (Not here) that were removed and I got my nose thumped. But looking back, I have learned to NOT let my emotions get the best of me in all sorts of discussions.

I for one appreciate your posts but I don't think there is any point in poking the mods/site owner/whoever.

HMMMM.

I can see that.  You are one of us wize guys   :blush:  It took me a while to understand that I am only on ANY web page as long as I do not say things that can be taken as a personal attack.

This is Bobs property.  It is his rules.  The mods know a lot more about the other posters than the rest of us.  There is usually a good reason for removing a post, or pre moderating a member.  Many have problems you would not believe, but still keep going.  

If I get mad I take my keyboard and turn it off.  I will not honor people with my presence.  :s  Then I gotta peak to see what is going on.    :dodgy: The fact that you are still here means that your input is appreciated by the babysitters.  (and the rest of us mostly) 

This is just a way of learning, and meeting like minded people.   PAX

The thing that separates this site from most others is the restrained attitude and "high road" of thought which is expected from each of to continue participate here. In the long run this makes us all better individuals by developing our interpersonal relationship skills. Comments which are less than this not only degrades us all, but also the purpose of this great site.

I do not approve of half of my own posts 10 minutes after I have posted them.

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
10 minutes is still within the editing limit ! ;)

Buckwilk you are like a dog with a bone, every opportunity you get you poke the hornets nest , I am sure I am not the only one that can see the length of your stick is a bit on the short side.

flying kurbmaster said:
Buckwilk you are like a dog with a bone, every opportunity you get you poke the hornets nest , I am sure I am not the only one that can see the length of your stick is a bit on the short side.

lol...that's an analogy I will use again! I just had lunch with a friend who is struggling with alcohol, and this describes him perfectly...when sober, he starts with a long stick. The more he drinks, the shorter the stick gets. Until it invariably ends up with no stick, just him poking a hornets nest with his fingers and yelling loudly how unfair it is that he's getting stung. In fact, I think I will go text him now... :D

Personally, I like to poke people who poke someone else who has a stick to poke a hornets nest, for entertainment. This probably doesn't say much complementary about my character ;)

I know I'm not always the best but I try to remind myself that everyone from my family, customers, future bosses, etc. will be able to see what I've posted forever.

Remember that permanent record they use to threaten us with? It's here and it's called the internet.

Do not trust to the cheering approval, for those very persons would shout as much if you and I were going to be hanged.

Oliver Cromwell ~ 1658