Funny prompt! - Come up with a fake company name/decal that makes people not want what is inside the van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Stranger Danger Ice Cream and Candy"

"Come on in"
Mobile Cuddling And Pillow-Sharing... we cater to all body types!
(for slow learners, the van sides have caricatured examples of freakishly-wet dog mouths)
Newfoundlands?
Land Seers?
Saint Bernards?
Bulldogs?
Slobbery Dogs Are Our Specialty...
We Collect Your Drool!

All of these sound fun but also have tools that would maybe be stolen, how about mobile math tutor or history tutor, mobile schooling. Might have a computer but not if in small letters you promised old fashioned book lessons or screen free tutoring.
I know I personally would run away from any math stuff. And seriously how much money could you get for an old math book.

That's like jet fuel is basiclly kerosene but when I was young I did a lot of street racing & everyone wanted jet fuel. I was the 1st locally to put on nitrous oxide but had a huge problem getting tanks filled.

Last edited:
There are people around who would be thrilled to have easy access into a van where they could obtain dangerous chemicals and poisonous snakes.

There are people around who would be thrilled to have easy access into a van where they could obtain dangerous chemicals and poisonous snakes.
No poisonous snakes for me. Just the ones that eat bugs and help out in the garden. NO Chemicals either. Terrible allergies to nearly every chemical. I have to be so very careful cleaning, weeding, just everything.