Almost On My Way!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm close to my dream of traveling and living in my Minivan, The Green Beastie, a 2005 Chevy Uplander. I've been dreaming about a mobile lifestyle for years, of course following the gurus like Bob and researching endlessly, and the past year the dream finally started manifesting into the physical world! In a week I'm moving out of my cozy little apartment where I've been for 7 years, and moving in with my oldest daughter and her family while my son-in-law helps me do a simple van conversion. I started purging my stuff years ago, without really even knowing what was coming, and now I know why. I've been dealing with a chronic illness for many years, long story, but I know this is something I'm capable of doing.  I'm headed up to the Adirondacks in June, and who knows after that! I see myself as becoming more active here as I get on the road, and meeting some of you in person, including Bob!   :)

Welcome to the CRVL forums CoahOnTheRoad! Sounds like your plans are paying off! Good luck and keep us updated!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, COTR! I know I speak for a lot of us when I say we'd love to follow along on your build in the conversions and modifications section, so don't wait until you're on the road to keep us updated!

Welcome to the CRVL Forum   :) 

I'm sure you'll enjoy the "life".   I'd invite you to check out my
sites below  The bottom one in particular as it could be quite handy
for your traveling experience.

AbuelaLoca said:
Welcome, COTR! I know I speak for a lot of us when I say we'd love to follow along on your build in the conversions and modifications section, so don't wait until you're on the road to keep us updated!

I will try, sounds like fun!

Latest posts