52 Mondays

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mayble said:

You must be busting with excitement/joy/happiness/hope/etc. I counted back 5 Mondays and found Christmas, what seems like... yesterday. All the best to you! Happy Trails!

FOUR MORE MONDAYS :)
or thereabouts - just gave notice and they may want me to stay a couple weeks longer to wrap up the month/quarter/fiscal year since i do all of the invoicing for the company
i can live with that

Four weeks, wow, that's a real short timer.
I guess for you it's inventorying gear one more time, safety checks on the rig, maybe final oil change, trying not to be too excited at work.

Yeah, you got this! :)

Reminds me when I saw my departure date coming with the USAF.  I was FIGMO.

WOOHOO!

I know the feeling. I have 10 left. Hope to have my van ready to roll in June. Headed to Baja to look for a retirement locale.

Hope you enjoy!

ZERO MONDAYS LEFT!!

Slight change of plans  :)
Today is my last day!  Now I'd really better get to work on the van and get ready to hit the road

mayble said:
ZERO MONDAYS LEFT!!

Today is my last day!  Now I'd really better get to work on the van and get ready to hit the road

WOW! nice jump in the countdown, hope it was not an awkward thing for you!! So excited for you too!

mayble said:
ZERO MONDAYS LEFT!!

Congratulations!

I can still remember by last day! It was followed by several days of waking up thinking 'I don't have to do a damn thing I don't want to do today'.... :D :D

Wow, congratulations. The big 0.

My last workday was only a 1/2 day and we were on the road to our second RTR by 2PM. Did not spend anytime sitting around to get going.....

Zero Mondays, woot woot! Congrats, and I'll be figuratively waving goodbye to you as you drive away.

mayble said:
ZERO MONDAYS LEFT!!

Exciting news! That ZERO moment on the last day is here. Congrats to you!
How soon before you get rolling?

52 Mondays and I have reached my last Monday twice in that time, and then sold the RV and booked a flight to the UK for October to move back there permanently

It's crazy what can happen in a year

It's been five months since i reclaimed my days, and nearly three months since I've slept in a house :)
I can't even express how wonderful it is. It's fantastic. It's incredible. I am free. I am happy.
I haven't even left my home state but my world has completely changed.

If you're still dreaming, stop. If you're still deciding, stop. If you're still working, waiting, saving, choosing, buying, building - STOP!
Stop worrying about what gadgets you need or which brand of widget is best.

Just get off the treadmill, get out of your comfortable, mundane routine and get out there.
The rest will become obvious.

You can make more money but you can't make more time.

mayble said:
It's been five months since i reclaimed my days, and nearly three months since I've slept in a house :)
I can't even express how wonderful it is. It's fantastic. It's incredible. I am free. I am happy.
Congrats again! Slowly getting there, can't hyper-speed as much as I want to :)