“Nightlife” at RTR 2018

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]" I packed up Thursday morning and left. Found a solo spot near Box Canyon and was the only one around."[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Perhaps you should have started there.  Were you aware there was going to be a gathering?

New Year's eve must put you right over the edge.
[/font]

Southpaw said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]" I packed up Thursday morning and left. Found a solo spot near Box Canyon and was the only one around."[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Perhaps you should have started there.  Were you aware there was going to be a gathering?

New Year's eve must put you right over the edge.
[/font]

That is precisely the attitude that I encountered also.  That is why I chose NOT to be there. I miss my friends, but the self righteous attitude sucks and I don’t want to be around it. Not even on the forum.

GotSmart said:
That is precisely the attitude that I encountered also.  That is why I chose NOT to be there. I miss my friends, but the self righteous attitude sucks and I don’t want to be around it. Not even on the forum.

I haven't encountered a single person with attitude.
Except for complainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.