You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what he said, but I can recognize an unrepentent clown when I see one, and I don't think he really does qualify, lol.

- yours truly, President of YSAC.

Yeah this voice to text can really mess me up. If you would allow me to join I would like to but I feel that I’m overqualified because I’m totally nuts. You’re right I am a clown and I do not repent. You won’t let me in your little club so now I’m gonna cry and run home to mommy. LOL

You definitely ain't right. You belong in YARC, not YSAC. Unrepentant clowns never cry.

Oh, stop bawling. It's easy to get into YARC. Just prove to Popeye you ain't right, and he'll give you an award you can tattoo on yer forehead. The easiest way is to read all 2200 posts in this thread. By time you get to the end, everybody will know you ain't right.

Everybody knows I ain't right before I even start reading them. I don’t need a label it’s enough that the men in white coats are not far behind me. When you see them look for me I ain’t far from there.

You need to be sanctioned by Popeye to be in YARC. Keep working at it, it can't be long in coming. It's "you ain't right", not "I ain't right", meaning someone else but you has to point it out.

entertainment sessions for the hopelessly narcissistic? Puts a new spin on a fun house mirror

:cool:
What a surprise ...
It's ALIVE !
I haven't been here for a couple of months ...
And the flame still burns. Attracting ????

nature lover
Triple x Q
is steering you right,,,musta been paying attention at one point at least....

Reading the entire thread will of course qualify you and singing along to the radio actually could also , depending on the ,,ahhhh quality of the performance and where it took place.
The musician clause is there for a reason and is mostly geared to touring musicians but fear not !
There ARE "other ways".........

Tell us your tale of "Ain't Rightness " ...
extra points for pics with circles and arrows added.

And did you figure it out all by yourself or did other people give you the clue?
When did the revelation come to you ?

Another option would of course be telling me a pirate joke I've never heard before............

The ways are many .

nature lover

I just noticed your tag line.."Escaped From A Nursing Home"
Is that even possible ???
The Weirdo Overlord hereby approves your application as long as you share the escape secret with the club.
T W O h s,,,,P. O.
Read up on the thread , find the secret word and report to vandwellerforum.com for expedited processing.

sofi
That spells YAAC !
Would a club requirement be coughing up a hairball ?

triple x Q
Actually , the truly "Ain't Righters " usually know at a very young age... But other's telling you is kinda the only clue if that doesn't happen.
And the phrase "It's the 'You Ain't Right Club , not the I Ain't Right Club" just refers to the guy that named it..........
skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Anybody that actually WANTS to join just "Ain't Right" but that's beside the point.....

triple x Q

You should start a new thread for your club idea ,,,it might even turn into a gazillion posts one too.
And reading the whole thread qualifies someone for inclusion in the very exclusive sect ROOIRIA .
"Royal Order of I Read It All"
OH the thread here only qualifies a reader to a 1/2 ROOIRIA ,,,there's quite a bit more elsewhere......

I would also like to hear nl's story of "Escaped From A Nursing Home". Definitely material for nomination to YARC. Sofi has a good basis for starting YAAC, as she's so very sweet.

But YSAC has a very special nomination process. It has to be overheard by a 3rd party person of someone else commenting on an specific individual .... "Who the hell does that clown think he is anyways?". Now that's YSAC material.

At the moment I can't think of any horror stories to qualify me for the YARC. I'm pretty ordinary.
Can I make it up as I go?
Otherwise, I'll be content to read the thread of all you YARCers brave accomplishments.

triple x Q
yup yup
Notch yer badge. :p

sofi
Why as you go along is our theme song , of course you can !
Just post 'em up as you go,,,thinking about them.

HDR
Got a Nox........

Escaped from a nursing home. It might not be as good a story as you folks think. I have lots of better ones. But here goes. Two years ago I was dealing with all sorts of falling, shaking, dizziness etc. related to my benign brain tumor and I got scared. It was after the wife left me and I was alone couldn’t keep up with the lawn and other work work around home. My minor seizures were so frequent that I wasn’t supposed to drive anymore. so I signed myself into an old folks home. They wanted me to use their doctor, and There pharmacy, and tell me what to do and when to do it. I was stubborn went back to my own doctor had to pay extra to get a ride there but it worked out. He put me on some new medicine adjusted everything around and when my one year contract ran out with the facility I walked out. Got my drivers license back and I lived in a one room apartment in a dumpy end of town for about six months until I could buy and outfit a van to live in. I still have a very hard time walking, I use either two canes or a walker depending on how far I’m going. And I have times when I have no energy at all. I’m not gonna go into all the details but I am having to live with all sorts of medical problems. I was in reagular Contact Bob Wells Before and during my time in the nursing home. I told him he should do a video on somebody who wanted to be a van dweller and waited till too late. He thought I would be the one to do that with because I was so depressed in the home I knew I would never get out and realize my dream of full timing. I mixed up my timing with KC about the video and it never got done. So I made up my mind that I’m getting out of this place and full timing in a van. Downsizing was easy because I had to get rid of everything to go in that *$##@ home. I got rid of all my camping equipment, tools, swivel seats and stuff I saved for a new van and tons of stuff that I could use right now. I thought it was over. Now I’m struggling along dealing with a lot of problems but I’m out on my own and I’m free and heading to Florida in a few weeks. If things get bad and I have to go into a nursing home again they’re going to have to shoot me and drag me in there.

Told you watch that great of a story. And as for reading every link in that thread I ain’t that nuts. Maybe someday when I have nothing else to do, if I was sitting in a nursing home, God forbid. So maybe I just need to tell you a joke you haven’t heard. I have a couple related to us Amish and Mennonites That might work.