You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, YARC Bar is about 40 miles south of I 40 in um... I have to look it up, TX.

Tx2sturgis bought a place that’s a bar, restaurant and old radio station and is turning it into a house sorta. He’s busting butt on it. He’s going to put in a few RV hookups too!

I don’t know if he will have any spare time to get to YARC Camp this year and we want to see him so we will be overnighting at his YARC bar.

Aha, good for Tex. Complete with radio station, that sounds like him, LOL. You have a stopover place half way between Quartzsite and KY now. RV hookups would be good, as people seem to have trouble finding stay over places in TX, since little BLM.

Thanks, it is good to know that there is a camp site very close in to Quartzsite.

Fortunately I don't need to stand in line at the post office. I buy the postage online and print out my own shipping labels. I just need to drop the packages into the box. They are not big packages and they don't weigh much. I am just sending little pre-cut kits that make very tiny little buildings.
front1.jpg

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 12
We arent a money making anything and will never be. It’s just a group of friends that started here on this forum by Popeye. It’s a joke... just silliness. . I do have an LLC that is YARC though for even extra silliness.

It was a obviously weak attempt at humor. Relating to Bob W.'s spirited defense of "RTR" while building his brand.
Copyrights ain't right, in some cases.

YARC bar: we got here this morning. Cool old place he’s fixing up. We went inside and had popcorn and margaritas and beer and watched The Long Long Trailer. Big fun.

982615034abdbdc34f1d76bc1f7c2f77.jpg

abnorm said:
………...This year BCM is offering a season ticket for $30...……..
who, what, where is  BCM ?  Could you post a link to that ticket?

BCM Mail and ship
852 West Cowell St
Quartzsite
928-927-4213

You can get your mail there. They worry and fight with the post office for you and no line.

How timely! I was just wondering what to do with the mail piling up at the neighbor's... THANK YOU!!

I’m going to get their service when I get there. You don’t need to wonder about anything anymore. When you get to camp Doug and Paulette have the answer for everything you could think of.

Looks like that flag is the perfect thing for Texas. The bar will do well. But oh my, bar, restaurant, and radio station. That's 3 full time jobs. At least Tex won't have to cut grass.

wayne49 said:
It was a obviously weak attempt at humor. Relating to Bob W.'s spirited defense of "RTR" while building his brand.
Copyrights ain't right, in some cases.
YARC...you ain't right because you are confusing a trademark with a copyright.

Copyright is for stuff such as literary and artistic works, photos, videos, music and such. A trademark would be the name of a company, their brand name and their logo such as a symbol or even a slogan, like "pause that refreshes", "better than butter", "coke" kind of slogan they continually use in their advertising campaigns.

Cammalu said:
I’m going to get their service when I get there. You don’t need to wonder about anything anymore. When you get to camp Doug and Paulette have the answer for everything you could think of.
 Sounds like I need to bring puka shells or some other kind of tribute to the pavers of the way for clueless newbs!

Gosh, posts get deleted and moved around so much around here, it's hard to make sense out of things a lot of the time.

Seems to me I made that post about Tex's flag right after the picture post, and now 4 other posts magically appear in between, unrelated. My old codger mind must be slipping. Reality ain't what it seems any more. Only at YARC.

Cammalu said:
Not sure about that. But thanks for the vote of confidence. I think.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Qxxx. Tex isn’t going to keep that a bar. He’s making it his house.

Been hanging out with the YARC folks just south of where I am camped.  Gotta be some of the nicest folks, great food at the pot lucks, and a nice warm fire to sit next to for evening chit-chat! Stay warm Y'all!!  Peace!  ~db~