You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes crazy people like you are the only ones simple minded enough to make sense out of complex situations because you are not distracted by all the irrelevant facts, yet another reason only crazy people can spot another crazy person like me because if it makes sense to me it probably won't to anyone else, I think! This is starting to sound like our government. Maybe we should run for office or maybe just run. LOL!!!

Kurt Vonnegut — 'A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.'

YARC Camp

1a152f76a42d2c1d53a4a3d65c53815b.jpg

:D  YAY CAMMALU! 

SHOULD WE CELEBRATE OUR AIN'T RIGHTNESS IN SOME MANNER?

PERHAPS WE NEED TO FORM A BATON TWIRLING CHEERING GROUP LIKE THE KILGORE TX RANGERETTES?

NO GENDER DISCRIMINATION

THE GUYS COULD WEAR SHORT KILTS INSTEAD OF SHORT SKIRTS ;)

ANY FIRE TWIRLERS OUT THERE?

I THE QUEENIE APPROVES :) 

:(  WE HAD TO STOP DOING BOTH OUR FROG AND LIZARD CELEBRATORY DANCES SINCE JEWELLANNs LAST FALL

QUEENIE & JEWELL ANN

Hahaha jewellen!! Where’s that thank button?

I brought in some more big chunks of Quartz today i got out of the desert to augment the YARC rock pile.

I still have a lot of work to do on it.

Timmy and I went looking for the YARC camp on the rain day, couldn't find you. found the nakid area, how far and what direction from there? highdesertranger

The next road in on the right after the nekkid camp. It’s about 1/4 mile past the nekkid people. There is a metal post and at the bottom of it a tiny snowman solar light. Turn right and go over two tiny washes and we are on the right. There are lots of boxes of wood by our fire circle and a rocked in driveway that we inherited.

The YARC flag is flying but it’s really a banner and sometimes turns around so u only see the backside from the road.

Right now there are only a few of us in camp. Liz (Heron) and her hubby are usually here but are in Havasu as her hubby broke two fingers the other day and has to be operated on. Cello is here with his pony. John and I. Tx2sturgis is here but will be leaving in a few days to go over to Quartzfest for a week (which is just down the road and supposed to be a lot of fun). Waldenbound and gypsyjoker might be in today.

I’m in and out everyday on the ATV because it’s impossible for me to sit still once the sun rises. I joined the rock and mineral club and will be taking classes in town and also the quilting group on Tuesdays at the senior center. I drive the ATV into the desert almost everyday and just look at the scenery and get lost. Eventually I find my way back to camp.

Doug (Abnorm) will be back after rtr. A few others will be showing up. We like it here.

Blanch and Sleep are nearby.

BLEEp and wife work everyday. Since they have to work everyday they are in La Posa north right up against Quartzsite.

Small camp - great folks.

Btw HDR. A neighbor of ours here near YARC Camp visited the rtr. When he got back after a couple days he decided to clean his floor mats.

Guess what he spotted? Gold. Yep a few pieces must have been on shoes and got in the Jeep. He only spotted it because he worked in a gold mine for years.

I guess I would have just thrown it out.

Cammalu said:
The next road in on the right after the nekkid camp. 
Turn right and go over two tiny washes and we are on the right.
Are all those "rights" intentional?
If you ain't right? :p  
Ok that just went left

I can’t drive backwards unless I screw my head on that way. But if my head is faced backwards doesn’t that mean I’m going forward anyway?

Or HDR. You can follow my route that I took today. Only a little back peddling in there

b4c3d3be8bcb53014c632cac4495b4bf.jpg

I'm there now. About a quarter mile past the magic circle nekked camp. Same side of the road.
These worked for me
YARC coordinates
33 35’45.6N 114 11’35.2W