You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If limiting to production UK vehicles, Robin Reliant

RELIANT-ROBIN-CAR---1990-008.jpg

"There can be but one" to quote the Highlander. The Fiat company actually had a car named the "Topolino" in Italian small mouse, slang for "Micky Mouse". It did not have a water pump but slanted and raised the radiator so coolant would thermo-siphon. Bet it really worked well on steep hills! That just ain't right!

bullfrog said:
"There can be but one" to quote the Highlander.  The Fiat company actually had a car named the "Topolino" in Italian small mouse, slang for "Micky Mouse".  It did not have a water pump but slanted and raised the radiator so coolant would  thermo-siphon.  Bet it really worked well on steep hills!  That just ain't right!

I'll bet it was after 'Topo Gigio'   Ed Sullivan Mouse !!   betcha.... :D

topoooooo.jpg

On the fifth day of Christmas,,,Santa Gave to Me....

Santa Flasher.jpg
(Stay off the naughty list or else)

Attachments

• Santa Flasher.jpg
    Santa Flasher.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 22
Its funny I spent Thanksgiving alone price been Christmas alone so I guess I don't have to worry about the naughty or nice list

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

There is a whole desert spread out in front of you filled with AINT right people. Come out from the electromagnetic power lines and bear to your right. 

Go east at the rusty barrel.

I did relocate I went and got water today and when I came back I have found a spot just a little bit past the rusty Barrel on the left right before those two really nice campers with the four wheelers and stuff I'm easy to see from the road and I'm in this car if you're in the area please feel free to come by for a cup of coffee or a glass of tea and meet my dogs
524a9a78c530bc58129c475031c430bb.jpg

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Is there no one left here that "Ain't Right" ????????

How can you be so sure ?

If you have doubts , post up why you think you are or you "ain't" !!

I'm going to make a pledge to join your club.

First off, my handle is No-madder Nomadder. 

If that's not enough, I just figured out your "thanks" button is comparable to a normal "like" button on other sites.

To seal the deal, I've nearly pissed my pants reading through your thread.

I ain't right, right?

Donna - AKA No-Madder Nomadder.

The whole thing ?
If 'tis true , you be in !
Anything else on yer qualification list ?

Yes, there is one more thing of utmost importance.

I identify myself as a Bohemian. Which by definition is a gypsy or wanderer. A person, musician, artist, or writer who lives a free-spirited life and believes in truth, freedom, and love.

I've read a lot of chatter about musicians being not right. I'm not a musician.

I am a writer. I write and travel, not to be misconstrued with a traveling writer, although I sometimes write about my travels, I am not a traveling writer. 

You got all that right, yeah you do.

I'm good, you good?

Donna :cool:

Did You Know?

In the early years of the 16th century there began to appear in Britain some members of a wandering race of people who were ultimately of Hindu origin and who called themselves and their language Romany. In Britain, however, it was popularly believed that they came from Egypt, so they were called Egipcyans or Egyptians. This was soon shortened to Gipcyan, and by 1600 the further altered form Gipsy, Gypsey, began to appear in print. By later in the 1600s the verb gypsy, meaning “to live like a Gypsy” began to be used.

-Merriam-Webster

I've got CRS disease. An sporadic IDGAS Disease. Both are voluntary selective disorders.
CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t)
IDGAS ( I Don't Give A Sh*t)
My mind is for my entertainment...if it entertains yours too...awesome !! LOL

Oh I see how you are Nomadder , trying to confuse me with the old doubletalk on the resume trick ?
That "Ain't Right" !
And now so are you !
Welcome to the craziness .....errrrrrr , I mean tranquility of the club known as YARC. (And if you believe tranquility you def "Ain't Right") !

Your "Stinkin' Badge"
Stinkin Badge.jpg

With this badge you are now allowed to read the YARC W.A.R.P.E.D edition.
(awwwwwwww , just when you thought you were done!)
click on the linkhttps://vandwellerforum.com/showthread.php?tid=30
You will also discover other amazing club benefits that will surely impress you.....................or maybe just some of your friends ??

You have just become one of the most envied people on the internet !
(Or it "might" be one of the most ignored people on the internet , I keep forgetting which......)

When you get there a proper acceptance speech is expected.
(Other awards and titles may be pending depending on what you come up with..)

You probably have read a bunch already , so , I'm sure your "Right" writer's skills will be totally useless as you try to top all the rest of those "Ain't Right Remarks"!

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
:mad: I AM NOT HERE AND YOU DON'T SEE ME EITHER!

1.  THE SUN CAME UP TODAY.

2.  I HAVE A HEADACHE.

3.  FOR THE 4TH MONTH IN A ROW MY CENTURY LINK BILL IS TWICE WHAT IT SHOULD BE.  "THEY" KEEP FORGETING           MY $46 OF CREDITS I'M SUPPOSED TO RECIEVE INTO JULY AND AUGUST.

4.  I'M WAITING TO SEE HOW LONG THIS POST STAYS WITHOUT BEING DELETED.

5.  MAYBE THE TARGET ON MY BACK HAS FALLEN OFF.......OR SOMEONE IS OUT OF AMMO?

6.  LIFE IS GRAND  :D

JEWELLANN

People who live in glass houses sink ships ........... :dodgy:

Notch yer badge TJB
(and you're right , we can't see you at all nope , nope....)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

but Queenie is a watchin' :p