You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent some time at the Consulates office in St Petersburg eons ago. Good times.

RVPopeye: "Any more stories of Sacha's "Ain't Rightness" you could share to let us know of her truly deep "Ain't Right" character???"

I found her when she was about 8 years old. She wasn't housebroken. I worked with her for another 8 years, to no avail. I could put her in the yard for 8 hours, and she would hold her urine until she could run in and pee on the carpet.

Now, That Ain't Normal! I told a friend who likes things like schutzhund dog training, and she said that I was used to smart herding breeds, but Sasha was a Chow X Pomeranian mix, which she said were two of the dumbest breeds known. And I've got to admit, I have chickens smarter than her.

"Smilin' Joe"
Welcome to the club !
We're all looking forward to some stories of "Ain't Right" from the mind that produced those video's....
and
Feel free to comment any time!

TC
"Sasha the Yardbroken"
The first posthumous doggie "Stinkin' Badge"

T W O h s,,,,P. , O.

hey Scott ever hear of the saying, "when in Rome, do as the Romans". I think Scott needs a badge. highdesertranger

rvpopeye said:
TC
"Sasha the Yardbroken"
The first posthumous doggie "Stinkin' Badge"

T W O h s,,,,P. , O.

I don't know.  That chicken has real potential to be a club leader.  

To TC, the chicken whisperer.  A nomination for shameless campaigning to get the stinkin badge.  That Aint Right for a grown person to to grovel for this award.  

What our clueless leader dictates shall be done.  I just need an official Okey Dokey then I go to the vault and retrieve the Stinkin badges.

tx2sturgis said:
I own two Russian motorcycles and I cant even get a stinkin badge....

плач...  :(

I will start this reply with the comment that your avatar aint right.  That is the thing that nightmares are made of.  NO BEER!  

Owning Russian motorcycles only aint right if they are pimped out.  I know of a body shop in Tijuana that specialize in blinging bikes with led's and glowing statues. The paint jobs are extremely well done.it completely removes the intimidation factor.

tx2sturgis said:
I own two Russian motorcycles and I cant even get a stinkin badge....

плач...  :(

ordered a new clutch cable, got his very own n.s.a. file

Scott7022 said:
Urals?? Great bike but yeah parts may be hard. Need help? "I know a guy"

Parts are super easy....they have this thing called ebay....

And about 50 dealers in the USA...no problemo...

Plus a good friend of mine is a Ural rep and a close friend of the Ural HQ owner in Redmond Washington.

So...we got that covered.

;)

Brian. Awesome! Just thought I'd offer in case it was difficult or you needed something age specific as 1960 are daily drivers and not vintage. Not totally sure of the years as I am not bike people. But loads of old ones roll around town and a few with, I am assuming, deactivated mounted machine guns! They take tourists for rides in the hack for about 5 bucks. Some "other" ones too. Russian but not Urals...If I see what my friend was talking about I'll snap a pic.

Scott7022 said:
.... old ones roll around town and a few with, I am assuming, deactivated mounted machine guns!

Oh...its time to post this video right here...I hope you have the bandwidth to see it...

[video=youtube]

For now just click on the link inside the video frame, but I did send a message to John, the video owner. Maybe he will switch the embedding permissions on.

I, Monkeyfoot , She Who Must Be Obeyed and The Nominator hereby nominates Tx2sturgis for a badge for his post where he tells a woman to trade in her Bigfoot husband for a dog and her problems will be over in looking for a van. Furthermore he is also nominated for apologizing to Bob -that for sure ain't right. I don't know how to bring the post over here. Overlord I turn this over to you for approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts