You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Yes Badgemaster I see why you will have to "GOT" one of those...... ;)

And why is it there were no pics of Ranger Dudly posted?
Was he a campground cop?
I was one of them once ,,,,,,,, hated! telling people they couldn't be breaking the "Ain't Right" rules.

(I was going to add how many "Stinkin' Badges" I have to my tag line and don't know if it's 2 or 3??????????)

AbuelaLoca said:
I thought what happens in the park stays in the park???

Not quite.  Here is the actual line ~~~  ""[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What happens at gathering stays at gathering.""  Those happened on a public road.  (Help me here, Running low on excuses!!!)  The gatheing is the rest of it.   :s   :D Yep.  Thats my story an Im stickin to it.   :cool:  (Unless called out by the Big Blue Hand.) [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I think Ranger Dudly had a thing for Abuela Loca.   :heart: [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]As for pictures of him ~~~ I respect his Stinkin Badge (A real one) and gun enough to not do that.  [/font]

rvpopeye said:
(I was going to add how many "Stinkin' Badges" I have to my tag line and don't know if it's 2 or 3??????????)

After you have more than one ~~~  Where is the shame?   :D  

And after the second one, you are established and have a duity to ~~~  ????    Could you explain the reasoning behind this~~~  Never mind.   :huh:

I can't remember if I forgot,,,,or not!

One is all anybody really needs.
The whole point is that "You Ain't Right"..
Not how "Ain't Right" you are..

BS, as far as degrees of 'Ain't right' requiring achnowledgement with badges.

I'll be beahving improperly so as to be able to relate tales of 'Ain't right' deeds, until I get my third Steenkeeng badge, and view them as more important than the number next to my 'reputation'

It will be easier since the local supermarket temporarily discounted a case of 24 PBR's to $12.49.

Those goats are lucky I need to use powertools during the day and can't hear them complaining, but I make sure they fear me.

SternWake said:
BS,  as far as degrees of 'Ain't right' requiring achnowledgement with badges.

I'll be beahving improperly so as to be able to relate tales of 'Ain't right' deeds, until I get my third Steenkeeng badge, and view them as more important than the number next to my 'reputation'

It will be easier since the local supermarket temporarily  discounted a case of 24  PBR's to $12.49.

Those goats are lucky I need to use powertools during the day and can't hear them complaining, but I make sure they fear me.

:huh:

Can you make badges out of PBR cans?

Gorrilla Glue  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :dodgy:

Just because we Ain't Right does not mean we are that gullable.~~~~~~ :idea:  (Not quite.) 

To me "Aint Right" is a state of being.  I am the guy that always turns in found money.  I help people out because I am having fun.  I seldom buy new, as I would rather keep a great item running with a little effort.   Life is a reason to laugh, we just need to look around.  Take a day off and just watch the world go by.   :heart:

Sometimes WHY NOT is the best reason.   :cool:

WHY NOT???? Sounds like a good reason to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PBR's a plenty.

That first one in the day is redefining sucking down a beer. The can is collapsing.

The second one, depends on just how hot it was and how much sawdust I made.

Things are getting behind here.

Sternwake or HDR one slathered himself with bacon in bear country and slept on a picnic table wanted an up close and personal encounter with a bear. Aw hell they are both nuts. I'll have to go back and look but that warrants a badge.

Mayble wants us to start eating children to save the world. That's gotta be worth a badge...

Cammalu said:

Sternwake or HDR one slathered himself with bacon in bear country and slept on a picnic table wanted an up close and personal encounter with a bear.

It was HDR. The post should be posted here. I don't know how to get it over here.

Cammalu said:

Sternwake or HDR one slathered himself with bacon in bear country and slept on a picnic table wanted an up close and personal encounter with a bear.

It was HDR. The post should be posted here. I don't know how to get it over here.

Looks like "The Nominator" has been busy.
Ya know , sometimes she just "Ain't Right" !
Oh yeah , we ALL just "Ain't Right"..............

But at times we all have flashes of greatness thrust on us by a "Not Right" action. that goes way beyond normal.  :s

OK.  HDR.  

You are awarded the bacon fat edition of "The Stinkin Badge".

Nominator, who am I missing?  I have been over run by my daughters, and my brain is going WAA WAA WAA WAA WAA.   :blush:

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
You are missing mayble who wants to save the world by eating children. You will have to round him/her up and bring into the group for the award.

thank you, thank you. I would like to thank all the people in my life who helped me on my path to the "you aini't right club". I would name people but the list is way to long. highdesertranger