You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay... perhaps today I'll get my stinkin' badge? This kind of thing happens to me on a daily basis! I don't know why I'm single since I'm so easy to laugh at!!  :p

IMG_20170703_163723.jpg

This wouldn't be nearly as funny if you didn't know that each drawer has a screw in it to keep it in the tracks... so I have to take each screw out, remove each drawer, remove each track, TURN THE DAMN DRESSER AROUND, and put it all back together... It just ain't right!

And we won't even discuss the water damage that's obvious on each drawer, or the fact that I used the wrong screws somewhere along the way so that I'm left with drawer pulls that I can't put on because the screws don't fit... If I win the lottery, I'm paying somebody to just finish this thing... then I'm paying for all of yours...

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_163723.jpg
    IMG_20170703_163723.jpg
    414.6 KB
AbuelaLoca said:
Okay... perhaps today I'll get my stinkin' badge? This kind of thing happens to me on a daily basis! I don't know why I'm single since I'm so easy to laugh at!!  :p

You dont have a Stinkin Badge? 

I KNOW you aint right.

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
I didn't know you didn't have a badge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wernt right at all!   :(

Any other members lacking badges?

Any suggestions as to who is deserving?

Vote early, and vote often.   :p

(The previous is not a political ad.)

not in alaska not in a rv bob(aka The Desert Gnome) for thinking this thread has a topic or being on utube or running the rtr,i'm sure other know more reasons he belongs in y.a.r.c.,badge him up badge giver

Think she will like this post just out of habit?

iess041106.jpg

Thought about trying to print a couple and see if this stuff works, if it does badges will be available.

Attachments

• iess041106.jpg
    iess041106.jpg
    30.8 KB
Are we allowed to nominate outsiders for honorary membership in this club?

If so, I want to nominate Lt. Colonel John Malcolm "Mad Jack" Churchill, DSO, MC.

A WW2 British Commando who went into battle playing the bagpipes and carrying a longbow and Scottish Claymore sword.  He's the only man known to have killed an enemy soldier with a bow and arrow during the war.

At various times, he was an occasional movie actor, competetive international archer, and won second place at a military piping competition.  After the war, he took up surfing in Australia, and when he returned to England, he became the first man to ride the river Severn's five foot tidal bore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

I love it! He certainly should be awarded a badge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary68 said:
not in alaska not in a rv bob(aka The Desert Gnome) for thinking this thread has a topic

I was scratching my head at that one myself? A topic?

akrvbob said:
I deleted all the off-topic gun posts. You want to talk about guns as tools, start its own thread.

:D

Sorry Bob.  On topic, ( there is one?) you are nominated for a Stinkin Badge.  

I would think our inspiration, and the man that has his finger on the button, deserves a much greater honor.  He REALLY "Dont need no stinkin badge."  

Any suggestions to honor the great and powerfull White Beard?

Optimistic Paranoid said:
Are we allowed to nominate outsiders for honorary membership in this club?

If so, I want to nominate Lt. Colonel John Malcolm "Mad Jack" Churchill, DSO, MC.

A WW2 British Commando who went into battle playing the bagpipes and carrying a longbow and Scottish Claymore sword.  He's the only man known to have killed an enemy soldier with a bow and arrow during the war.

At various times, he was an occasional movie actor, competetive international archer, and won second place at a military piping competition.  After the war, he took up surfing in Australia, and when he returned to England, he became the first man to ride the river Severn's five foot tidal bore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

No arguement there.

Attachments

48.8 KB
You Aren't Right... YAR
YAR whatcha YAR

I'm not a musician - I can't even get a tune out of a radio these days.
I just joined this forum yesterday... I don't know why any more.

Badgemaster.
Mad Jack Churchill "Ain't Righter"Extraordinaire confirmed.
Anyone know if he's still alive?
Is there a picture of him marching into battle thus adorned ?

Gunny.
Cool idea , I'm sure I would have thought of it except , as you know....."I Ain't Right" ;)

Snickwahjm.
To get an idea of what this thread is about you have to read through from post #1 ,,,,hey , it's only 617 posts !

Probably "You Ain't Right" just for that forum name!

Tell us the story behind it , and any other things about you that "Ain't Right". (We love stories of the "Ain't Right")
So we can all nod  in your general direction and say in unison "Ain't Right"!
You will be confirmed as "Ain't Right" and the Badgemaster will send you your "Stinkin' Badge".

Bob .
I'm sure not a day goes by that many view the CRVL site and think everyone here "Ain't Right".
(As our fearless leader you deserve "Stinkin' Badge"#1.)
Badgemaster , badge "White Beard Bob" ,,confirmed !

(If it wasn't for him none of us would have made countless new "Ain't Right" friends , heard all those great "Ain't Right" stories , the "Ain't Right" pictures and all the rest of our "Ain't Rightness" !)
View attachment 14144

I see that some posts were deleted for not being on the "You Ain't Right" topic (we actually do have a topic) and remind everybody if it ain't "Ain't Right" , at least say it "Ain't Right" !

The Weirdo Overlord has spoken........peace,out.

I wanna nominate a fellow forum member that has been to stinking busy as of late. It is 29chico and while I think I could run a list off the top of my head as to why he should get a badge, I think I will stick to the basics.

When you hear me talk about my solar generator and how my batteries don't even know that things like the air conditioner are running, he takes the concept to a whole nother level. He came to the summer gathering with a trailer with 945w of solar and one stinking 100 Ah AGM battery. He only has two Engels running at night but during the day he does all kinds of crazy stuff straight off those panels. What's more is I watched him order even more panels to hang off the sides so that he has almost as much as I do. Almost is close but no stinking cigar 29chico. :p He wants to combine our systems for over 2K in panel just to see how much we can do before the banks know it's happening. 

So lets get a stinkin badge for proving that solar isn't just for charging batteries anymore. :D

I thought it might be a interesting story so I...
Researched Mad Jack Churchill
He died 3-8-96 @ 89 yrs old

Led many charges in WW2 with his "unique" weapons.
Not the least of which was his pipes .....
Some may have called him "Ain't Right" but all called him a total Bad Ass !  
View attachment 14146
View attachment 14147
View attachment 14148

The beach landing pic shows him on the right leading with his sword in hand. (Which he captured 42 Germans with
plus one confirmed kill with his Bow)
I think a "Stinkin' Badge" is the least we can salute him with. And THAT "Ain't Right"!

rvpopeye said:
Badgemaster.

Bob .
I'm sure not a day goes by that many view the CRVL site and think everyone here "Ain't Right".
(As our fearless leader you deserve "Stinkin' Badge"#1.)
Badgemaster , badge "White Beard Bob" ,,confirmed !

The Weirdo Overlord has spoken........peace,out.
If for no other reason than putting up with us, Bob deserves many badges.  He also deserves a lot more than anyone can possibly give for setting up this resource.  

But most of all, It Ain't Right that Bob has that great snow white beard, and I cant do more than a salt and pepper poor excuse.   :)

Stinkin Badge #1 in gold for White Beard Bob. May his camp always be calm and bug free.

Attachments

48.8 KB

Latest posts