You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I was using the levee as a big ramp. I jumped maybe about 35-40 ft in that shot. I had a 72 XL250 Honda that was my favorite jumper. I used to race it too, MX, hare and hound and enduro as well as a few hill climbs and sand drags (after I did some serious motor work to it.)

Here's a story that's not right. My brother had a bad motorcycle accident on his Harley so we built a wooden wheelchair ramp that would fit over our front steps so we could push him in and out of the house. After he got on his feet, I appropriated the motorcycle accident wheelchair ramp, strengthened the front of it with some 2x4s and used it as a motorcycle jumping ramp. I'd hit it in the bottom of 4th gear and catch some "sweet air" for sure. I'd have cars stopping on the highway to watch, waiting for me to kill myself. My whole family thought I was nuts, especially after what happened to my brother - it almost killed him, brain damage and all. I guess there's a good reason I'm not quite normal - I got it naturally.

Chip

rvpopeye said:
I spent '76 
on endless 420!

That was a couple years after the time when the Waldos came up with that term.  (Detention gets out at 4:15)

Over 40 years ago,, think of Deliverance but WE were the locals ;) .....then came my life in the music biz making people deaf and putting perfume on pigs! :cool: :p :p

My zorse, Tigger, when he was a baby
c3aab1fba96dd8f6712bee814f03b201.jpg

man sushidog,with that 3 inches of suspension travel that landing couldn't have been fun

cammalu is turning out to be a doctor doolittle with her weird animal collection

Gary68 said:
cammalu is turning out to be a doctor doolittle with her weird animal collection

Weird? I thought this was the ain't right thread. Now I'm weird too. If you think that's weird hang on tight. There is much more to me being ain't right than a silly zorse!

How many normal people have a Zorse in the yard?

She is bucking for another stinkin badge   :D

Cammalu said:
There is much more to me being ain't right than a silly zorse!

it's all talk unless the pics are posted on a obscure alternative living forum :D

sephson said:
And to think, all these years I thought everyone there was left. :angel:

if you keep going left you end up at the far right

Gary68 said:
it's all talk unless the pics are posted on a obscure alternative living forum :D

I don't even know what that is.

I have a nephew that builds 1911s and none of his have ever failed! Hope that makes me even more "ain't right"??

AbuelaLoca said:
I have a nephew that builds 1911s and none of his have ever failed! Hope that makes me even more "ain't right"??

They can be done right by someone who really understands what he/she's doing.  Problem is that too many home "gunsmiths" don't but think they do.

Optimistic Paranoid said:
  Problem is that too many home "gunsmiths" don't but think they do.
So they are automatically members here? :p

I'm trying to talk him into letting me be his "virtual assistant" so he can pay me to do his books... he's a little old fashioned, so the jury is still out...

Shameless plug for him (I get no kickbacks in any way, shape or form): http://chamberscustom.com/

I absolutely swoon over 1911s. They are the sexiest gun ever made. John Moses Browning is a saint.

Latest posts