WOMEN' FORUM: Made It To Quartzsite!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachOnTheRoad

Reaction score
I just traveled from NY state to AZ on my own, except for the last leg of the trip from Williams to AZ from where I had a traveling buddy, another solo female vandweller. I'm in Quartzsite now for the season. It's been a journey! Would love to meet up with other like minded female vandwellers! (I'm not online everyday so it may take a bit to respond.)

Mary Ellen

Kia girl said:
How long did it take you to get there?

I think it was 9 days to get to AZ, but I stayed put in Flagstaff until a few days ago. This Northeastern gal isn't used to the heat!

That is good to know. I was trying to figure out about how long it may take me. I hear you about the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoachOnTheRoad said:
I just traveled from NY state to AZ on my own, except for the last leg of the trip from Williams to AZ from where I had a traveling buddy, another solo female vandweller. I'm in Quartzsite now for the season. It's been a journey! Would love to meet up with other like minded female vandwellers! (I'm not online everyday so it may take a bit to respond.)

Mary Ellen

Are you still in Q? I’m in Tombstone looking for my next place to go and would be interested in meeting up.

CoachOnTheRoad said:

Mary Ellen

I am at the LTVA Tyson Wells. I come into town periodically and I would be open to meeting you in town. I have been traveling for 8 mos and would like to meet more fellow female travelers.

Janette and JJ (dog)

Super women! I'm in Eberg. Hope to chat with someone. If I don't answer my battery temporarily dead. In old white cargo past Hannah the bus about 1m

Cancan said:
Super women! I'm in Eberg. Hope to chat with someone. If I don't answer my battery temporarily dead. In old white cargo past Hannah the bus about 1m

Are you there through next Thursday?  I'll be coming for just a day on my way to Cali.

Jchapman said:
I am at the LTVA Tyson Wells. I come into town periodically and I would be open to meeting you in town. I have been traveling for 8 mos and would like to meet more fellow female travelers.

Janette and JJ (dog)

I decided to head down to Yuma and will be in Q for the RTR. Perhaps we can meet then? I’m yogalebrity on instagram. :)

Hi, I just joined. My name is Lynn. Im in Quartsite and looking for people I can camp near. Where ate you? I am alone here at the RTR spot. Lost! Thank you

Have you watched bobs new video about the RTR? Lots of information. Good luck, hope you find someone soon.

Hi, I just joined. My name is Lynn. Im in Quartsite and looking for people I can camp near. Where ate you? I am alone here at the RTR spot. Lost! Thank you

Hi Lynn!

I know it's hard to be out there and not find members of the "tribe" :)

I'm currently about an hour from Qsite staying in the dunes.  I plan on attending the RTR (my first) and wanted to stop in Qsite and Ehrenberg to scope them out and get the lay of the land as I've only stopped for gas at both of these locations on prior trips to Cali.  I checked out Ehrenberg on my way  (but couldn't find the Thanksgiving dinner group ... no GPS or directions given but was able to find an open area off frontage rd. that Bob had mentioned on an earlier Thanksgiving post) and saw quite a few people dispersed camping.  Nice to have found that area for future camping trips.  Because I didn't have time to go to the RTR site on the way out to the dunes, I'm planning on going tomorrow ... Saturday, and staying through Sunday.  PM me if you get this and are still there and want to meet up.  Please include GPS coordinates or specific directions  of your location ... my rig is very long and it's too big to go searching and searching as I did in Ehrenberg.  FYI ... I'm a beach person, too:)

GypsySpirit said:
So tempted to drive out for the day just to meet up with you all.

Hey Gypsy!

If you're not far and can swing the gas, treat yourself to a nice road trip:)  I love road trips myself ... prefer them over flying any day.

Made it to the RTR Qsite area.  Anyone here?  I'm all the way at the end where it dead ends ...2 vans on the right corner ...I turned right at the dead end where there's a clearing.

Ms Daisy said:
Hey Gypsy!

If you're not far and can swing the gas, treat yourself to a nice road trip:)  I love road trips myself ... prefer them over flying any day.

Only a couple of hours if I"m not pulling the trailer.  I'll check my schedule for the week and see if I can make this work.  Will keep you posted!

I am in Ehrenberg looking for some folks to camp near. Hanging out at Flying J now in a tan Toyota Sienna if anyone is around.

Latest posts