Will this DIY awning design work?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know what happened...thought I was subscribed to thread but didn't get any notifications of the new replies.

Firebuild - Did you ever make a video? Would love to see what you did.

PineyCruisin said:
Don't know what happened...thought I was subscribed to thread but didn't get any notifications of the new replies.

Hey sorry, I got hijacked into a different video this week LOL.. I THINK I;m gonna get the awning one done next though, which means probably posting it Sunday.

PineyCruisin said:

Hey it looks like you got your awning but I FINALLY posted the video. I've made improvements since then but this is the basic idea.  
I'm building this whole expandable, customizable thing that lets you carry pretty small, compact components to make a bigger or smaller shade space as needed and screen it in if you want. Who knows when I'll get around to posting that LOL.

So glad you posted the link--  I highly enjoy the video. You did a great job on the awning...warts and all!  ;) I think it looks really good. Will be watching more of your videos when I get a chance and definitely will be awaiting your follow up on the expandable awning.