We just got hit by a run-away TOAD with EYELASHES

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnorm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've been camped on BLM land above the city of Pahrump NV...........camping with a group of friends and "strangers"

This morning a small Driverless FIAT rolled down the hill and hit my van directly on the right front wheel ! The Fiat headlights have those cutesy "eyelashes".................

Seems the ladies unhooked the towed car last nite but neglected to put it in gear ! It rolled backwards about 100 feet.......turning as it went thru a wash.............Ripping my Shadecloth awning and flattening one painters pole.........and came to rest against my front tire............There are lots of Funny descriptions of the event from the other campers as they saw the car rolling by

Paulette got tossed from bed.........I was sitting up watching videos..............WTF !!!!!!!!!

I'll post some pics after they get developed

Last edited:
Hopefully it did no real damage to your vehicle. Of course you fully know what needs to be checked out for safety after that kind of impact.

Last edited: