What's on Your Travel Bucket List?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New England for the fall colors. This would be the prime time to head in that direction but I'm too busy getting my rig ready for a winter stay in NM. There's always next year.

Yosemite, 

Then coastal highway north of SF to Olympic Peninsula. 
Ireland. .. but can't drive there. 

Having been an army brat, I've seen just about everything else i want to. 

Mars would be cool. 

Pat

I just wanna make it to RTR this winter. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

waldenbound said:
The Blueridge Mountains of Virginia, North Carolina

Louisiana, just to chill with the slower pace of life, visit the wildlife refuges there.
The Blueridge are a Love for me, only done it in the car though but many, many, many times - so gorgeous late Oct/early Nov.  Would be great to do it van-dwelling style but wow on the switchbacks, smaller rigs better!

Louisiana?  My home state?  It is a great place to chill, cool you like the wildlife!  Best time imo is October through March.  Kisatchie is great, and if you like to fish, Grand Isle.  Gorgeous swamp territory near Lafayette.

pnolans said:
Yosemite, 

Then coastal highway north of SF to Olympic Peninsula. 
Ireland. .. but can't drive there. 

Having been an army brat, I've seen just about everything else i want to. 

Mars would be cool. 

Pat
I  second the Olympic Peninsula.  I spent a couple days in Port Townsend a year ago. Saw all kinds of wildlife.  Really want to go back and spend some time, explore the area. The Hoh rainforest definitely on the list.

I'll wait on Mars until some terra forming is done. I can only eat so many potatoes. :D

Wabbit said:
Lots, but haunted(supposedly) places\buildings are big on my list.

Wabbit

Then this must be on your list?

Zak Bagan of Ghost Adventure's present's....

https://thehauntedmuseum.com/

Address is 600 E. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89104

Also has a face book page.

Hey bucket listers, the San Juan Islands of Washington. Holy cow, island, water, island, water, kayakers, orca whales, island, water.
Drop dead gorgeous! But please, don't support the whale watching boats. Some boats harass and stress out the whales.

just filed one of mine. just returned from a week in south korea  and got to see the northern lights running wild in the land of the midnight sun out the plane window for about two hours.