What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qxxx said:
I couldn't resist, someone brought this up on jimmyflorida's thread .... just too great. people used to dress up and get up on the stage in the theater while the movie was playing.

When I was in grad school, the local theater would have Rocky Horror night once a month - a midnight showing. It was too much fun!
("Say something stupid, Brad") Definitely a spontaneous [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]group [/font]choreography thing, it would get a little more complex each time.

Here is a trio of younger musicians playing another timeless Led Zeppelin song. Different for sure, but very pleasing.

Oh my! Just found some more stuff by these amazingly talented people. This cover of Stealers Wheel is really something special...

These kids are good!

Here's some different musicians:

We were talking earlier in the thread about all of the classic rock performers getting too old and many passing away.

This stuff gives us hope and keeps real music alive...

Superslab experience for 1000 miles. Sure wish the other drivers were listening to this:   -crofter

My formative years I listened to Memphis soul and I love listening to heartfelt blues/R&B from that era. It used to be my companion as I worked through the pain. Now it's like visiting an old friend, gratefully.  ;)

Baby Huey "Hard Times"

Cover of Hey Joe, by Otis Taylor, live recording.

Otis' vocals aren't as strongl as his studio version, be sure to check that out as it has a coil vintage slide of pop culture photos, but hauntingly beautiful instrumentation. 

Fiddle/violin player in live version exudes soul on stage, I'm in love ?

People: What genre of music do you listen to?
Me: TOOL
People: That’s a band, not a genre.
Me:

Rock party songs from "back in the day" make me feel like those golden years of the past never ended... I think enjoying that feeling and that rockin' sound keeps me young!

Here is a Patsy Cline cover, not too found of the guitar for this, but thought this girl could sing...

Off the grid for the past month, but an oldie but goodie.