Vauxhall Vivaro vs Renault Trafic vs Nissan Primastar

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better / which would you have?

• Vauxhall Vivaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renault Trafic

• Nissan Primastar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

77jack77

Reaction score
Hi Guys. 

I'm thinking about which van to buy. I had a look around a van dealer near me last week for inspiration and was quite impressed with the space in the back of a high top Vauxhall Vivaro. Now, I'm quite tall at almost exactly 6ft. And the height in the back (of a high top one) is over 6ft - perfect! 

With that in mind I looked them up online and found that the body is the same on the Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Trafic, Nissan Primastar. That has opened up the market a little because the [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Vauxhall Vivaro doesn't seem too common. However I see loads of Renault Trafic vans around the place. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The fact that I have seen so many of the Trafic vans around means parts should be easier to come by, perhaps. This is a selling point on its own for me. But there must be a way to pick between them. And all those people can't be wrong, surely. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So my question for discussion is this: if you could have one of the three, which would it be and why?[/font]