Vandwelling free secure happy with no guns or god

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from post #1 ... "those that advocate guns and religion please don’t bring your arguments or fears here,they are well documented, there is a Christian thread and a firearms thread for your views".

I for one also am glad to see this thread, as there have been dozens of threads on the other two topics ... where people can go and post about those issues.

flying kurbmaster said:
those that advocate guns and religion please don’t bring your arguments or fears here,they are well documented, there is a Christian thread and a firearms thread for your views. However you  are welcome to read you may learn something. . Tell us your experience?

Please read over the OP's orginal intent. Posts advocating guns and religion will be deleted.

Thread closed.

Please read over Bob's Vision Statement: https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=6554&pid=73910#pid73910

This is my vision for us:
1) To teach people (especially people in need) how to be reasonably comfortable living in their car, van or RV.
2) To inspire others to follow their dreams and live mobile. We’re specifically oriented towards living cheaply and most often in vans, but all are welcome. Vandwelling is an attitude and not a choice of vehicle or residence.
3) To create a tribal community of like-minded people to support and care for each other.

Moderators are not on the forum 24/7. Arguing among yourselves about who is violating forum rules, which posts should be deleted, or whether moderators are biased against your point of view are all counterproductive. If you find a post offensive please notify a moderator so that it can be reviewed.

I did not want to close this thread but the posts were totally off-topic and argumentative.

Status
Not open for further replies.