Unlimited AT&T $20 a month

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently this plan only seem eligible for 2017 or newer VIN numbers.

How is there only one post from 2018 here when Verizon has apparently stopped all $5/month unlimited plans? There are no more such sellers on ebay.

Hircarra said:
How is there only one post from 2018 here when Verizon has apparently stopped all $5/month unlimited plans? There are no more such sellers on ebay.

The Unlimited AT&T $20 a month was never an ebay deal, it's a post-paid contract plan from AT&T.  Since AT&T's supply of the ZTE Mobley hotspot dried up they've limited the $20 Unlimited Connected Car plan to only newer vehicles with OnStar.

Are you signing people up for the AT&T iPad plan which they can do for free?

This thread has nothing to do with the Verizon flashed mifi's.

Was using the mobley this last week and discovered that at&t flashed a mandatory update to the mobley devices that took away the no time out choice in the admin menu.  Now the longest you get is 2 hours "after the car is turned off". So every two hours you have to restart the device.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/at...1-0-3-removes-no-time-out-power-save-setting/

This link explains about the mobley and some possible workarounds

Mine is setting in the Roadtrek in my backyard and is still turned on. I have an IP (internet protocol) camera attached to it and I can look at the camera on my phone from anywhere (Cell or wifi signal required for phone). I have not had to turn it back on since I turned it on in September on my way back home. YMMV