The Golden BB.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gunny said:
The many times I have seen you offer help and advice has been heartening. I am not that far from you and have no set in stone itinerary and if there is help I can offer it would be a pleasure to make a short trip to Mo.

Whatever you do I wish you nothing but the best.

Rob

Gunny, that is appriciated.  As long as I am able to move around, and have a purpose, I am doing good.  There are a couple solar systems that I will be designing. (After I finish helping bLEEp's build)  Being able to point out better and safer ways of doing things allows me to sleep well most nights.  Zoot sometimes slips a grove, I am dazed and confused, but the song remains the same. 

If anyone wants help, I am just off I 70 in the middle of Missouri.  Be ready to hve your ears talked off.  I have a lot of stories ~~~ :blush:

Health stuff just sucks, but glad you're still alive and kicking. Does your doc say you're having TIA's?

so little blood clots plugging little veins? i would check your blood filter,the liver

my moms liver numbers were just fine the whole time right up until the gall stones almost killed her
but luckily i didnt listen and crack the whip at the er,gallbladder plugged = liver plugged=emergency operation
she suffered for a year because the mri saw nothing

Latest posts