The Golden BB.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, I'm not ready for you to give up the dream. Take the tests, do whatever you're supposed to be doing,get strong and get back out here! I'm sending good mojo and all kinds of positive vibes

[video=youtube]

Cindy;

You do not know the symbolism that represents.   I used to deliver water to Bill Graham Productions back in the 80's.  Jerry and Bill came in one day as I was delivering and Bill took a case of water from my hands.  He busted it open, they each grabbed one and headed upstairs.  

Jerry was a "H" user, and it was only when he went into detox that he died.  

He never should have tried to change who he was...

We've got some great stories, eh, John! Memories are priceless. Keep on truckin!

Coming in late here! I hope by now things are looking up, that you are feeling AND doing well.
Take good care of yourself. You are in my prayers.

John, so sorry I missed this earlier. PM me if there is anything I can do. Trying to think of a way to get you here, then we can travel to RTR together this winter. Ben will be in New Zealand so I'll have room. We'll have to figure out the whole Wolf and the cat thing. Best wishes and I'm praying the no driving is only temporary.

I really don't know what is up until I see the Dr on Thursday.  I will update this tread then. 

I'm still selling the van, as there is no way I can run it and stay by myself.  It needs to go to someone that can use it. 

Thanks for the option.  I might just take you up on the ride to RTR.

I've used the craigslistridesharetoget cross country twice. No problem. Get references andcheck them out. If something sounds hokey, it is.

About 6 years ago I picked up 2 riders on my trip from San Francisco to Detroit. No problems. Just have to check ID's and let others know who you are picking up.

DannyB1954 said:
About 6 years ago I picked up 2 riders on my trip from San Francisco to Detroit. No problems. Just have to check ID's and let others know who you are picking up.

Take a picture of the ID, and download it to google.

HMMMM.  The Dr informed me that there was not "significant" new damage...   :s  That's not his brain we are talking about.  :-/

But I have to see a neck surgeon to try to figure out where the clots hitting the brain are coming from. (My stiff neck?)

They figured out that a previous Dr screwed up my BP meds...  blood thinners...  

Now I know what my father went through at this age.

Feeling for you guys at 68 slowing down a whole lot watching everything I eat, biking more and due to some serious dental issues have lost 20 pounds
back to my high school weight. I pray to stay healthy enough for anther 20 years. Be vigilant, and take care.

I wish I could ride a bike.  My ACL is destroyed, and that surgery is ify.   :dodgy:

My Dr recommended a book.  Eat to Live   I live to eat pizza!    :cool:

Ate salad for dinner … Mostly croutons & tomatoes ... Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese ... FINE, it was a pizza ... I ate a pizza …

UPDATE!

I saw my Dr yesterday, and it is quite possible that I will be released for travel in late March.  

There were some conditions, but those can be worked around.

The van is rebuilt, and I am only waiting on an oil sender switch.  ($13 from Rock Auto) that will be in on Thursday.  In another month or so my kids will all be living elsewhere.   :D  

My middle daughter is setting a room aside for "Grandpa" so I will have a home base and storage.  

Here is hoping!   :cool:

Latest posts