• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! thinking of selling my 2001 chevy express long wheel base raised roof conversion

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ezrider92356

Reaction score
i have had this van for several years now been a great van and been very comfortable for 2 people on long road trips. thinking of going back to a camper trailer so I'm putting my van up for sale. I don't really care if anyone buys it or not because i like my van and don't mind keeping it, just putting it out there to see if there is any interest. located in Bismarck, North Dakota asking $4500
3/4 ton long wheel base raised roof
vortec 5.7 engine
5'10" of head room
cabinets sink fridge
15 gallon fresh water tank w/electric water pump
queen size bed
lots of storage
5kw diesel heater
2500 watt inverter

Facebook market place listing with more pictures and more information
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/348477133609533

Last edited by a moderator:
i have had this van for several years now been a great van and been very comfortable for 2 people on long road trips. thinking of going back to a camper trailer so I'm putting my van up for sale. I don't really care if anyone buys it or not because i like my van and don't mind keeping it, just putting it out there to see if there is any interest. located in Bismarck, North Dakota asking $4500
vortec 5.7 engine
5'10" of head room
cabinets sink fridge
queen size bed
lots of storage
5kw diesel heater
2500 watt inverter

I lived in Fargo North Dakota for about 25 years. At one time in Western North Dakota there was quite a housing shortage. Does that still exist?

I don't have Facebook and can't look at anything on Facebook. Do you mind posting some photos?

vortec 5.7 engine
5'10" of head room
cabinets sink fridge
queen size bed
lots of storage
5kw diesel heater
2500 watt inverter

If that vehicle is anything comparable to my 2001 Silverado you're asking way to little. I had a dealership offer me nearly that much for my pickup. Blue book is closer to $13K before the build out and camper shell. Allison transmission, tows 17,000 pounds, 3/4 ton crew cab with extended wheel base (8 foot bed) and as comfortable as any Lincoln or similar upper end car that I ever rode in.