Snow bird in a pick-up camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I am Valerie. I am a snow bird from South Dakota. I have a pick-up truck with a slide in camper. I am towing a Cargo trailer with my CanAm Spyder. I will be leaving here for Arizona as soon as I am back on two feet.
I hope I am I welcome here. 🙂
Welcome Lady Pirate! Oops! Valerie:)

Welcome Valerie!

Been riding that Spyder around the Black Hills? :cool:

We hope you enjoy the forum and check in often!

Welcome Valerie!

Been riding that Spyder around the Black Hills? :cool:

We hope you enjoy the forum and check in often!
Thank you for the welcome. I have not been doing any riding at all for the last six weeks. Had to have foot surgery and could not do much of anything. Hoping to ride soon though.

Welcome to the Van Living Forum Valerie :) We have ideas, answers, and solutions galore here, So come join us and be a part of it all.

Hi, I am Valerie. I am a snow bird from South Dakota. I have a pick-up truck with a slide in camper. I am towing a Cargo trailer with my CanAm Spyder. I will be leaving here for Arizona as soon as I am back on two feet.
I hope I am I welcome here. 🙂

Welcome, I'm envious of your plan, I hope to be able to do similar before too long.

Ill probably have a cargo trailer camper for my sidecar rig, but winters in Arizona have been on my planning radar for some time.