Small gathering In North East PA. Sept 2019

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buster: Thank you! For ur time, efforts & thoughtfulness in organizing this.
I wish I could be there (in NM ATM), but my thoughts & prayers will be for y'all to have a wonderful time & a gr8 learning experience

[quote pid='465907' dateline='1568005751']
fantym1:
Buster: Thank you! For ur time, efforts & thoughtfulness in organizing this.
I wish I could be there (in NM ATM), but my thoughts & prayers will be for y'all to have a wonderful time & a gr8 learning experience
[/quote]

Thank you fantym1,
The experience has already been rewording. I'm making contact with new people and opening the doors to a whole new community. I hope all that come feel the same way. I wish you could see all the PM's going back and forth, everyone is excited and getting stuff ready. I'm really glad I started this. 

WAIT!! New Mexico? It's only Monday, you have 4 days to make opening night. Now all you need to $5000 for gas, LOL. I hope to meet you fantym1 someday some where, till them good travels

Buster,
Thanks for reminding me about peanut butter.

I think I'll be bringing way too much food. But better than not enough.

My friend who wants to someday be a nomad too, but unfortunately can't make this trip, donated supplies: chips and salsa, potato chips, crackers, potatoes for the fire and the makings for smores. To share with you all. Gotta love good friends!

Buster's packing list so far:

1. The dog (Banana)
2. Coffee  I forgot that last time. That was a cranky morning till I found the convenience store, LOL
3. Deck of cards
4. Peanut Butter 
5. CAMPSITE PERMIT !!  (Wow, almost forgot, that would have sucked) 
6. .... ?  :blush:

3 days to go. I better get cracking , LOL  :D

I'm getting silly better call it night, Good night all

Wait Smores?
barbunwired Your friend is great, a thanks their way in advance.
I haven't had Smores in years. This gathering just keep getting better

Busy day for me, getting stuff done so I can pack tonight.

For everyone coming, I should be at the site 12noon-ish. No problems if you get there before me just pull on to the site and make yourself at home. Have a safe trip.

For everyone else. We'll make sure to take some pics and let you know about all the fun your missing. Hope you can all make it next time.

Buster1903 said:
Busy day for me, getting stuff done so I can pack tonight.

For everyone coming, I should be at the site 12noon-ish. No problems if you get there before me just pull on to the site and make yourself at home. Have a safe trip.

t-minus ONE sleep left!

I'm with y'all in spirit (I whistle, don't make boogieman noises!)

I had a wonderful time at the gathering!

We talked, laughed (our asses off!), shared treats, stories, life experiences, adventures (and misadventures) over morning coffee, shared meals, rainy spells under canopies and around the campfire. And I couldn't have asked for a better group to share it all with.

Thanks, buster, for your efforts organizing a successful north east event.

I look forward to seeing you all soon in future travels.

I hope we'll be able to continue these East Coast activities! Happy to hear everyone had a great time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.