• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small Cargo Trailer for Sale in Flagstaff Area

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van on 66

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am boondocking in the Flagstaff, AZ area and am selling my 2009 Aluma 4x6 Enclosed Cargo Trailer and asking $1,800.00

This is an ideal trailer for cars and vans that just need a little more storage.  The trailer weighs in at around 375 lbs. and has a total weight capacity of app. 1200 lbs.  I have owned it for a year now and have used it to boondock with.  Unfortunately I now need more cargo space and need to sell it. 

This trailer utilizes a 2" ball and comes with a new spare.  The trailer tires still have a lot of tread on them.  I resealed all the caulking after I bought it and it doesn't leak a drop.  All the lights also work.

This post shows a Chevy Astro van with it, but it is not included with the sale of the trailer.

There is no lean on this trailer and the title is free and clear.

Please message me with any questions.

IMG_8038-1 (c).jpg
IMG_8037-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8038-1 (c).jpg
    IMG_8038-1 (c).jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8037-2.jpg
    IMG_8037-2.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 22
I am interested in something similar. .I actually have a design in my head to custom build one.. or to have someone custom build one..

Not sure if it would be worth the money or not..

$1800 isn't bad, but I think that is close to retail is it not?

The trailer is 21 years old if it is a 2009

tx2sturgis said:
'Minimizing' just aint workin for ya, huh? 

I know how that feels....

:cool:

Hey tx2sturgis. 

I am still minimizing, but I needed to get some things out of storage that won't fit inside this trailer.  I actually sold this one and bought another one, a 5x8 that was nearly new, two weeks ago.  I hate having to haul something bigger around, but I needed to have some of my things with me. 

Hope all is well in your world!

Scott3569 said:
I am interested in something similar. .I actually have a design in my head to custom build one.. or to have someone custom build one..

Not sure if it would be worth the money or not..

$1800 isn't bad, but I think that is close to retail is it not?

The trailer is 21 years old if it is a 2009
Actually this trailer retails for around $3,000.00 new without extras which this one has.  And actually I sold it two weeks ago to someone who didn't even try to get me to come down on my price as they knew what it was worth.  I have seen these trailers selling used for around $3,000.00.

abnorm said:
"The trailer is 21 years old if it is a 2009''......NEW MATH ?......more like 12 years

It is that old, but in good shape which is why I sold it pretty quickly.