Show Us Your Pet

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great looking dog. His coloring reminds me of the African wild dogs

0139cbfc1b43f737d7cde875229019ad.jpg

our pet and kid 
Papillion named Bolt and teenage daughter

Attachments

• 4363-MMS-1543930746069-attachment1-IMG_20170514_113530913.jpg
    4363-MMS-1543930746069-attachment1-IMG_20170514_113530913.jpg
    820.6 KB
I lost my 4 year old Annie last year, a great long haired German Shepard. We still have Gunny Von Gatlin who I didn't name but has a great bloodline but is a machine, doesn't know how to play. Both parrents were hio trooper both cross trained in srugs & aprehension. One night he wouldn't settle down, up all night pacing & whining till I put him outside on the cable. I sleep in a recliner & found next morning my wife had a stroke & he knew it.

Noob here, but this seems like a nice enough thread to start off.
We have a DIY van conversion based on a 2015 Ford Transit.
We traveled up through this past October with our malamute Kya.
Sadly, she died in December.
Here are a few pics from her last trip with us.
P2090311%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

Kya%2Blick.gif

JPEG_20180929_111304.060.jpg

P2090518%2B-%2BCopy%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

In January, we were lucky enough to rescue another Mal. Her name is Tana, and she'll be joining us for the first time on our first spring trip in April. We cannot travel without a dog...violates some sort of physics law.
Here's Tana:
40110636693_5821b61f82_z.jpg

^ Beautiful pup!  So sorry to hear you lost her...

Here's a pic of my Luna kitty...  She always likes to visit me in the morning when I'm having coffee and checking email, for some 'kitty time'.   She likes to lay across my arm or put her paws on the keyboard...

Attachments

• Luna Kitty.jpg
    Luna Kitty.jpg
    396.9 KB
This is my Aso (dog) she is an Australian Shepherd, blind and deaf since birth. I adopted her 2 years ago and she has been my constant companion ever since. Fair warning if you meet her be prepared to be loved on she doesn't know some people and cats don't care for dogs.

The upside down dog pics are due to the dogs are rolling over. You will notice that none of the cats are doing it.     ~crofter (no pet to post, currently borrowing other people's pets as needed)

That looks like a branch manager.   :D

Branch and assistant manager Caption.jpg

Attachments

• Branch and assistant manager Caption.jpg
    Branch and assistant manager Caption.jpg
    343.1 KB
Travel Buddies... Butternut Ferret (5) / Maggie Dog (13+) they've been all over the U.S. with me including IN the
Atlantic, the Pacific, all the Great Lakes, Salt Lake, & the Gulf.F&D Post.JPG

Attachments

• F&D Post.JPG
    F&D Post.JPG
    56 KB
A little cute ferret. I always wondered if they made good pets. Tell us more

Latest posts