Share one weird/odd/unusual thing about yourself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a scream Kathleen [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk U, Cammalu. I've been very tame here so far. Maybe time to let the yaya's out!

And now back to the endless piles of stuff. How I admire all of you minimalists...

Oh hell! Let out the yayas! Life is short, have fun!

Kathleen said:
I've been very tame here so far. Maybe time to let the yaya's out!

Whoah!! yaya's? Here I thought you were a mild mannered rock hound but yaya's, and leather, and Sturgis?...Oh my....
LOL.

Pray tell....... define the "YaYa's"?
Tata's I know of but Yayas.........

Dave

I stick with my post. ;)

YaYa's
Doesn't anyone remember the song????
Voulez Vous?

Yayas. Rolling Stones in the 70s

I knew there was something odd about me, John. Sometimes I like other song versions better. :)

Dennis said:
Whoah!! yaya's?     Here I thought you were a mild mannered rock hound but yaya's, and leather, and Sturgis?...Oh my....
LOL.

Haha, fooled you with the mild mannered rock hound bit.

I'm not a biker chick, but I believe no one truly fully experiences Americana unless they've walked Main Street Sturgis at least once in their life.

Just an observation from a gal who spent decades cruisin' the west.

I'm a certified INFJ (Meyers-Briggs personality type), the rarest personality type in the world, less than 1% of the population. We are the true weirdos. To be certified, you have to take the test three times and get pretty much the same score every time. I got exactly the same answers on my first two tests and only one changed on the last one. I've participated in studies of INFJs because they truly cannot figure us out. No one understands us. We honestly just don't think like "normal" people, for instance, our thinking is very black and white, wrong or right, good or bad. My dad was one too, and he always said "I don't suffer fools well." Me, I don't suffer them at all. I just walk away from them.

To top it all off, I'm also a true loner. I enjoy my own company much more than anyone else's, and turn people off by refusing to join groups or to hang out with them. Crowds bother me a lot. Noise bothers me a lot. Consequently, I have no trouble making friends (INFJs are very likeable), amd part of me craves friendship and community, but I have a hard time keeping friends because I really just don't fit into normal society. That's one reason van life appeals to me. I would absolutely love traveling the country completely alone.

Yep, you fooled me, Kathleen. :) Ha,ha. The cover and the book..... I have been to Sturgis AND Wall Drug. Not on a motorcycle though. Had some buddies that used to go to the rallies.

keep your yaya's covered but do speak your mind

when gary is the adult in the conversation :dodgy:

TrainChaser said:
Sometimes I know things that I shouldn't be able to know.  Ahead of time.  
You have a gift. Which can be used in a beneficial way to help yourself and others.

Gary68 said:
keep your yaya's covered but do speak your mind

when gary is the adult in the conversation :dodgy:

LOL, Gary, you were so polite when you asked TMG51 how his unit worked. I think we were all wondering the same thing...

well,since he can make them dance and you can make your yaya fly,i kinda want to get you two together with a bottle of jack and see what happens

ahh,gary back in form,i disgust even myself,it's so sad

Gary68 said:
well,since he can make them dance and you can make your yaya fly,i kinda want to get you two together with a bottle of jack and see what happens

ahh,gary back in form,i disgust even myself,it's so sad

your second response to TMG51 was not so polite tho. the real Gary slipped out!

Very particular about where I let my yaya's fly, tyvm! :dodgy:

I was referring to the Lady Marmalade song from the 70s which was a hit later with a cover by Patti Labelle , the chorus was the famous line "Gitchya gitcha ya yas out , yeah" .
It was covered again in the film Moulan Rouge by Pink and Christina Aguilera.

The Stones did one called Yas Yas too.

Can you tell I listened to Casey Kasem ?
I worked with a cover band on the NE circuit in the eighties and we had to predict what would top 10 in advance so we could be playing it when it hit.