Share one weird/odd/unusual thing about yourself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FALCON said:
I've cut my own hair about once a week ever since age 18. Most of those were with one single hair clipper. It was like a $15 Remington from Wal-Mart and damn, it's a good one. I've had my hair cut by someone else only one time.

I haven't cleaned my body with soap for 7 months.  (and no one who sees me in person would ever guess)

My thumbs are shaped a lot like a big toe. They get wider after the last knuckle, and my fingernail is about twice as wide as it is long.

Now I think you're pulling my leg, and my right one is twice as long as my left one!

This thread gets scarier by the minute. If we all show up in one place and reveal our "uniqueness" it could be a real freak show.

I second what HDR says!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highdesertranger said:
you know what..............YOU ALL AIN"T RIGHT.   highdesertranger

I presume I'm entitled to a badge of some sort, yes? :)

yep, you get a stinkin badge. who has the badges. someone give Richard a badge. highdesertranger

He can have mine. I certainly don't need a stinking badge to prove it. ;)

Kathleen said:
Must be hard on your sox!

They could be hard on my socks, shoes, and toes, but I just got to keep them trimmed. They're also a good early warning radar to indicate when all the others need to be trimmed. And that's more than you ever needed to know about vertical toenails!

Tom

Vagabound said:
...I've never seen anybody tie a cherry stem in a knot with their tongue. At the moment, that seems like an old wives tale. I guess I'll just have to witness it first-hand someday.

I promise this is no stealth dirty joke:  I had a gf in college that could tie cherry stems in double knots consistently and triple knots sometimes.  The singles and doubles were effortless but the triples required concentration and many attempts.

Kathleen said:
I think I better change my "Avatar", the tiny forum photo, from time to time. Post a pic from my trip to Sturgis!

I've heard that some folks only go to Sturgis ONE time...I have no idea how that can be...

:cool:

Kathleen said:
But Cammalu, the most interesting pics from Sturgis the Mods would delete immediately!! :dodgy:

"What happens in Sturgis, STAYS in Sturgis"....I have a shirt that says that...and in the old days it was true...but now with all the social websites and instant pictures and smartphones, it just ain't true anymore!

I have lots of those kind of pictures too....you might even be in one or two!

:D

Kathleen said:
Kokopelli is the subject of one of my pieces of art. My tribal art teacher led us to a hidden  spot where ancient kokop figures popped off the rock walls.

I have a kokopelli tattoo....does that make me 'artsy'?

:p

Hello.

My name is Brian and I currently own TWO Russian Motorcycles.

I used to suffer from PMS and MBS.

Parked Motorcycle Syndrome (when you cant ride, usually due to bad weather)

Multiple Bike Syndrome (when 5 motorcycles is only half of what you need)

Now I rarely have PMS, since my 2WD Ural can be ridden on snow and ice.

As far as MBS, I am down to only the 2 motorcycles now...its been a rough road to recovery but I'm getting there.

:cool:

"you know what..............YOU ALL AIN"T RIGHT. highdesertranger

OH, YEAH? And your point would be.......?

"Stinkin' Badges" are on the other thread.

I think the best way to distribute them is if you steal one.
In so doing confirming that "YOU AIN'T RIGHT.

tx2sturgis said:
Hello.

My name is Brian and I currently own TWO Russian Motorcycles.

Russian motorcycles? Ridden on snow and ice? Got photos? That's got to be something different

Holy moley that looks like a blast! I guess I never knew you could do that with a bike. I think it would certainly make me scream till I was hoarse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk