Share one weird/odd/unusual thing about yourself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GypsyDogs said:
You mean not everyone does this stuff?

I did before puberty, afterward it faded or I allowed it to fade as my parents didn't like it all.

Makes you wonder what other abilities we may lose.. growing up in a 'rational' society...?

Agreed.  I remember sitting in base quarters in Wiesbaden Germany with my mom, my dad and brother were in Italy (where we lived), I looked at mom and causally said "dads here".  He was in downstairs getting signed in, mom FREAKED.  Really glad the witch trials were over by then, they acted like they thought I was possessed or something.

I'd consider myself a realist, but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was adopted at six months of age. Afterwards my biological mother had another girl that was adopted out at birth. We were raised one town apart by different families. I met her when I was 28. Here is picture of me next to a picture of her. We were both five in these pictures and looked almost like twins. I always wondered if our mothers ever passed each other in the grocery store and never knew we were sisters.

cfb94396a17af039eca95b7295e61c68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My superpower is that I catch things in mid-air when I drop them.  Sometimes I catch things in mid-air when other people drop them, which tends to freak out onlookers.

There are downsides, as when one drops a knife.  :-(   Another bummer: it's likely a function of ptsd (hypervigilance).

frater secessus said:
My superpower is that I catch things in mid-air when I drop them.  Sometimes I catch things in mid-air when other people drop them, which tends to freak out onlookers.

There are downsides, as when one drops a knife.  :-(   Another bummer: it's likely a function of ptsd (hypervigilance).

I do this, too! And yes, likely for the same reason you do. *high-five :)

^^^^ Ditto. But I have been working on becoming more oblivious, in those rare moments when it happens, it is so relaxing!

I used to have a photographic memory.

Sex, drugs and rock and roll took care of that.
Ted

Queen said:
^^^^  Ditto.  But I have been working on becoming more oblivious, in those rare moments when it happens, it is so relaxing!

Here's wishing more oblivion upon those of us who enjoy it :)

GypsyDogs: "You mean that's not normal?"

Not from the expressions on people's faces.

One of my breasts is about 2 cup sizes bigger than the other one.

i will pull up to you at a stop light in a crusty chevy 4x4 with Katy Perry cranked up

[video=youtube]

i have two different feet o_O

nW5FY3R.jpg

there are far weirder things about me but this will get you started

Ok... Oftentimes, I can read dogs' minds.  Especially those that I've owned.  On the other hand, it's not that hard.  They don't really THINK a lot. 

Since a lot of you know what a sarcastic b*stard I am, in this case, I'm not kidding.

pnolans said:
Ok... Oftentimes, I can read dogs' minds.  Especially those that I've owned.  On the other hand, it's not that hard.  They don't really THINK a lot. 

Since a lot of you know what a sarcastic b*stard I am, in this case, I'm not kidding.

Ok... in keeping with my sarcastic nature... I have to admit... that's BS.  I'm just good at watching behavior and seeing when a problem is about to occur.   I sometimes think I'm part canine.  Woof.

Now:  the last couple of messages are MY weirdness.  I have a truly disturbing (to a lot of people) sense of humor.  The great advantage of that is that I keep MYSELF amused.  Most people just think I'm weird.  I also talk a lot.  ooopsss... that's 2.

I can't do just one. Sorry. Last election, I wrote in Harry Truman's name for President. I figured that even dead, he could do a much better job than the 2 front-runners. And he was the last President I really respected.

this is NOT BS. I promise.