Scared and Excited!, finally leaving Iowa

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ground is almost hard as cement. Good luck digging!

abnorm said:
And a friendly Bust-Your-Chops.......You've been here for 4 years and you still come out camping without a Bucket ?
I was watching comedy, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Uncut, and I imagined Jimmy Carr saying "You've been here for 4 years and you still come out camping without a Bucket?"  Are there any nomad comedians?

shadowmoss said:
Most of them are comedians around the campfire.

We actually have a YouTube Vandweller who is a stand up comedian based out of Los Angelos. Can’t remember his name. Jarrod Tocci I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdoverl said:
I left waukee/west Des Moines area. Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha is amazing.

I avoided all interstates and did just highways for my trip. 27 hours of driving time. Took about three days in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This isn't important but it is fun.  Drake won its first NCAA tournament game in men's basketball in 50 years.  The last win was in 1971.  I'm not a huge basketball fan but I like the compact "old school" basketball arena at Drake.  (I know everyone hates the Golden State Warriors but I love Steph Curry's skill and enthusiasm; he just looks like he loves basketball (& golf).)

Kelly Doyle was a stand up in NorCal before her TBI. She’s started doing some funny videos. She’s the only van dweller channel I watch besides Bob. Despite her brain injury she has an incredibly positive attitude and I love her dog Sophie.

LERCA said:
Kelly Doyle was a stand up in NorCal before her TBI. She’s started doing some funny videos. She’s the only van dweller channel I watch besides Bob. Despite her brain injury she has an incredibly positive attitude and I love her dog Sophie.
I watched her video describing her situation.  Thanks for mentioning her; I subscribed to her youtube channel.