RVSue blog announcement today

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my life I've been & done many different things, there is some overlap between the things but there have also been definite lines in my life.  My nomadic life may go on or I can modify it anytime...nothing wrong with either of those.

RvSue found something different from what she had been doing and she is still enjoying her life, living it the way she wants to.  That (if you ask me) is the BEST any of us can do !

GraceinMotion said:
Do you or does anyone know what’s happened to #RV Sue and her Canine Crew? Last post over on her blog was in May. I followed her for many years and hope she is ok.

(Been following RVSue for a while and was sad to hear that she and her sister went their separate ways so soon after moving into S&B together. It was a wake up call for me. My sister and I have talked about doing the same thing and although I love her dearly, I can't face being stuck in one place and saddled with all the expenses of home ownership. So I'm grateful to RVSue for sharing that part of her life to help me and others remain true to ourselves as minimalists and nomads.)

I got confused by how to post on this forum. I am the person who asked about #RV Sue and Her Canine Crew. I would be grateful for any information about her welfare. Thanks!

I used to read her posts when she was traveling before settling down. It does seem her last post was made in May. However on the bottom of that post, it says "242 Responses to Daily rituals of a desert camp", but there are no responses shown. Maybe you have to register and login to see her posts anymore. ????

http://rvsueandcrew.net/daily-rituals-of-a-desert-camp/

Kathyjoyy said:
I got confused by how to post on this forum. I am the person who asked about #RV Sue and Her Canine Crew. I would be grateful for any information about her welfare. Thanks!

Her blog is still going but slowed way down, she's settled down somewhere in Arizona & just went camping again. It had been awhile. Here it is, 3 months ago.
http://rvsueandcrew.net/daily-rituals-of-a-desert-camp/

The moral of the story, don't do s&b with a relative (or at all). My covered parking investment is nice in the heat, but keeps me too tied down and though cheap, was too expensive.

Rvsue last post May 25 2020 so it has been a while. She says they are sheltering in place.
-crofter

Where she is living it is too hot to travel, too hot for yard work and home improvement projects. In Arizona Covid has increased so most seniors are avoiding going places that are non essential activities.   Lack of content that is inspiring to write about is inevitable at present.