RV Road Service Insurance

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvpopeye

Reaction score
[Mod note: Split from "Not a Joiner" thread/topic/]

... The only club that I see as possibly useful now is Coach Net towing insurance , but if your rig is fairly reliable it's probably better to pass and just save the cash towards a future tow bill...

popeye, I was thinking of Coach net for a tear to see how reliable my 1999 Dodge will be, if it's seems good to go I'd let it expire.

Like you I'm so glad Bob built this place, and is so welcoming to everyone.

I don't see Coachnet as a group that you join, it's an insurance policy you purchase.

Regards
John

OK , the voice of experience here........IF anyone decides to get towing insurance from ANYBODY,,read the fine print on what they will NOT cover.
EX:
When my class A burned on the highway back in '08 they would not pay the $800 tow , "the fine print states that they won't cover if the rig has been in a fire".... lesson learned.
Spending money on an automatic extinguishing system for the engine compartment would have been a better investment !

I did have extinguishers (x3) with me but there was a police officer on the scene that would not let me use it ! He actually locked me in the back of his cruiser and made me watch it go up while waiting for fire dept. to show up !!!!!!!!!

I have had other issues , (flats , wire shorts) when the tow insurance did pay and saved me big bucks , those class A's need a BIG tow truck !

Latest posts