Rubber Tramp Art Community

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahMeg

Reaction score
Come join an intentional community of nomadic artists! We are doing art, in community, as nomads. We camp near each other, do art together, eat together, and have a great time. We are currently down by the Colorado river near Ehrenberg, AZ, but we will be moving every 2 weeks or so. It's a laid back, come and go as you please, atmosphere. Come join us for a day, for a lifetime, or any amount of time in between. Join our Facebook group to find out where we are, and how you can get involved. Facebook: Rubber Tramp Art Community  (It's a closed facebook group so you have to request to join. Those without facebook can private message SarahMeg, or email [email protected] for more information)

I hope to remember this when geographically closer, sounds great!

Trying my best to wean myself from social media but I might make that one exception. Look for my email.

How are you marketing the art? Etsy? eBay?

Up near Beatty, NV there's a place called Red Barn run by the people who run the Goldwell Openair museum. Usually they charge to rent out the barn but you might be able to work out a deal if the art is good enough??

http://www.goldwellmuseum.org/redbarn.html

I might join for a while if you head that way.

We are not currently selling art as a group, but individual artists within the group are selling art on thier own time. Thank you for this information for our future art selling endeavors. We will be in Nevada soon but I'm not sure if we will be near Beatty.

Aesthetic Voyager said:
Trying my best to wean myself from social media but I might make that one exception. Look for my email.

I don't think I got your email. Were you able to join the facebook group?

Forgive my saying there was not much "ART" at the art camp more of a CRAFTS feel that said I love you for doing such a dedicated booth thanx XXXX